HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

If Stellantis makes a statement about some shortage, I believe it, otherwise, just internet rumors. Halting production altogether does sound like it’s serious though. But now LC retracted his comments, so who knows.

They probably have a huge backlog
Which I don’t see why they would stop taking orders
Business is good
“Sold” orders

That’s Jeeps business as usual though, huge # of orders, make ‘‘em whenever we feel like, in no specific order, but we will make them. Stopping altogether is an entirely different thing, like we can’t make any of them for whatever reason.

Dealers get charged back $250 commission and any commission on MF markup if it’s sold within 90 days. So making 3 payments is a good faith gesture if you can do it.

1 Like

I do not think advance payments count as a “monthly payment”.

Yeah I’m basically affirming keeping it for 90 days/3 payments keeps them from losing commission from CCAP

You can also send $250 to the dealer if will be sold earlier LOL.

2 Likes

Picked up my December order Sahara. Love the interior, exterior, infotainment. Nice technology, tasteful design. Drives like a Jeep–as expected. Pretty quiet in full electric mode, not terribly loud at 60 mph. Just like other wranglers.

On the 2nd day, I went into EMU. Not FORM. Like so many have to-date.

I was thinking of dumping my 530e and having fun in sunny CA with the tops off and hitting the gas station every few months. But the Jeep’s 2.0L ICE is apparently incapable of prolonged EV-only, so there’s zero chance I can get to work and back without using the ICE, like I do with the BMW.

Oh well. I’ll make about $6000 selling to a local Jeep dealer, and chock it up to over-expectation. And I’ll order another :grimacing:

59k pre-bump, now 61k MSRP
Shift 48.3k
Autonation 52.5k
Rodo 54.5k
Local Jeep 56.5k

All above via email, no guarantee that I’ll actually be able to sell to them, except Autonation does send you a ‘certificate’.

8 Likes

And what if I sell it back to the dealer? This may be a reality for me since I have my 2nd Jeep coming within 2 weeks of picking up my last jeep. I wonder if there is any advantage to selling it back to the dealer that you just bought it from. Such as waiting for registration etc…

Yeah I mean then it’s not an issue… they see they can make more on reselling.

But if you ask before the deal is done they could potentially take it back anyway as you’re admitted flipper.

I know many have flipped to jeep dealers but wondering if anyone has flipped back to the same dealer either before or after registration

I don’t see this going well for you! They’re likely to tell you to F off, or just offer you buyout on it less their chargeback.

Why not just tell them to keep the 2nd as you’re going to flip the first for the Bronco in a few weeks anyway? Or sign on both and keep them until you can move them to another dealer or 3rd party?

Yes it’s a bit of a unique situation. As I initially canceled the first order when I made the second order but ended up taking the first order anyway since the Wrangler for taking too long to get built. They know my heart was really set on the second order which was a Rubicon that is now scheduled to be there on Monday believe it or not. I may just take both or just let the dealer have the second. My Bronco will be ready about 3 or 4 weeks anyway. I just thought maybe there was an opportunity there to make a few extra bills by giving the dealer back their first one… then again I think I’m just being greedy and should just let them keep the Rubicon.

You may actually like the jeep more than the Bronco. Just sayin

After driving both I already know I I like the Bronco more. I feel like has better road manners, which for 95% of the time, this will be a daily driver.

You can ask them. Just feel they’re going to be frustrated by it.

Worse they can say is no. Let us know how it plays out.

Just sell it to another Jeep dealer. This is the kind of stuff why Chapman stopped selling under invoice. Hopefully they do again but I don’t think they will

1 Like

Hello.
I am new to lease hacker and trying to lease Jeep 4XE.
I found Clutch Auto here and started working with them.
I have never worked with broker before, so I am little concerned.
The deal offered from Clutch Auto seems pretty good.
Would it be better to work with broker? Is Clutch Auto reliable company?

2 Likes

@Clutch, along with all the brokers registered to sell here, have great review threads to read through in the seller review section: Seller Reviews - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

You can find Clutch’s here: Clutch - Serving West (CA, AZ, NV, WA), FL, & South, BMW, Jeep, RAM, Toyota, GMC, Buick, & Cadillac

I personally leased a 4xe through him and have nothing but good things to say.

4 Likes

@Clutch is a well respected broker on here.

2 Likes

Yes they are, and that is coming from another broker.

1 Like