HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

I’m using the shipper that LC recommended. His quote came in similar to the quotes I received on Shiply, so I just went with him.

I’m about to jump on this train. Crazy? I don’t intend to flip but may if something comes up this summer. Current lease ends in June. Still risks of the incentives ending by the time of delivery?

Highly unlikely it’s going anywhere this year.

Is there a way to delete that stupid sticker in the center of the hood of the Rubicon. I am looking to order a Gobi and the black/blue sticker on hood looks a mess…

2 Likes

Is Autocheck the best place to check to see if your car has been issued a permanent registration?

The same exact thing happened to me, had jeep almost 2 weeks they reached out now for phone interview

1 Like

Pretty sure Incentives will last till Jeep can use $7500 EV Credit towards lease. Not sure how much left on the quota they have.

I am a little worried about if CCAP change the rules later or in the end about selling lease to 3rd parties.
Just like what other manufacturers are doing like Volvo, Infiniti , Honda or BMW.

Even in this case, you’d presumably be able to sell to a dealer or dealer network that has FCA brands (e.g. Autonation, RODO). It might hurt pricing to have less offer competition, but it’s unlikely you’d be totally stuck for the entire lease term.

3 Likes

In addition to the sticker delete question on Rubicon, can Gobi be ordered on a 4xe HA?

As of 12/31/21, they had sold about 89k of the 200k vehicles that qualify for the full tax credit. They’re probably good until early 2023 before things start to taper off.

3 Likes

We’re in business boys!!! These things are amazing.

23 Likes

I booked same color last week. Enjoy driving or flipping. LoL

1 Like

Yay! According to jeep chat, my 11/15 order just arrived at LC’s dealership! Haven’t heard from dealership yet about arrival but hoping to get in there next weekend.

Edit.

Anyone know if Ohio is considered Great Lakes and if there’s acquisition fee waiver this month?

Heat up with a hair dryer and peel off. Any residual can be easily removed with goo-off and a soft cloth.

I asked the dealer this and I will be buying replacement stickers from them for $50 each plus tax. I plan to remove them also, I just don’t like the way they look.

Dealer sent me this picture from building Gobi 4xe. The blue trim makes this look so bad, did even think about this and rethinking color choice now. The pictures in the adds show a standard Rubicon with red and black trim and didn’t think the blue could go this wrong…

After seeing a white 4xE in person, I liked it a lot! The blue accents, in my opinion, are a plus not a down.

1 Like

His flip phone photo is actually Gobi, not white lol

1 Like

Thats what I get for jumping all the down the thread and not reading. Haha

1 Like

How long did everyone’s registration/plates take from Chapman?