HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Mine should be arriving at Chapmans in the next week or 2. Then I have to add on a couple of days or who know how long it takes them to get it ready. Even if it arrives this weekend , my shot of locking in the Feb MF and RV is gone. :frowning:

And I know many have had a great experience with Chapmans but the communication is pretty bad in my humble opinion. I get quick one line answers that don’t even answer my question. I think they have taken on too many orders.

1 Like

How does signing at the end of the month work?
Say a dealer overnights you papers on the last day and the program switches while you are overnighting them back. Would your paperwork be void then?

all that matters is the date printed on the contract.

3 Likes

I would not book a flight UNTIL the Jeep actually arrives and it’s ready for pickup. Your truck is prolly setting to the dealer with 50-100 of its closest friends. So it may be a few days even after it’s delivered for it to be ready for pickup.

3 Likes

Did anyone else notice they now charge $295 for the White Letter Tires?

If memory serves, they’re the same tires too, just with the white letters mounted facing out instead of in.

I have definitely heard that. I guess it is cool that they were free for a while. Like the $99 Gorilla glass. Another bargain that is now gone.

1 Like

Probably cheaper to just take it to a tire shop after taking delivery and have them remount the tires :rofl:

1 Like

I think they have some tire paint for that purpose too.

Just have the dealership flip em before taking delivery. what a dumb charge to put on your customers

Why would the dealership flip the tires for you? It comes that way from the factory.

If you want the white lettering so bad, take them to a tire shop to demount, remount and re-balance them at your own cost.

Do you want the dealer to give you a back rub while you’re in there too?

1 Like

Wait, is that an option?
massage GIF

5 Likes

I was going to suggest something different, using a word like “stroke” or “jerk” but kept it PG

2 Likes

Just to clarify, this option DOES exist and if I may, is a pretty inexpensive one

9 Likes

Rumor is that if you order with that option you get stuck in D

8 Likes

I need to ship my Jeep from Maryland dealer to Chicago. Any suggestions on the shipping company?

When did you place your order?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/jeep-maker-is-no-tesla-and-thats-suddenly-ok-11645628146?mod=hp_minor_pos19

Man, you are finding all the great incentives lately…

1 Like