HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

there is so much info on this, you just have to search. to help you out, it’s well documented here

1 Like

How do you know when your car is funded? Anywhere in the online account?

Correct. Online account. Conveniently, it is linked to SS number, so my TRX was automatically added to my existing online account from my first 4xe.

1 Like

Yep. But it can come sooner doesn’t matter too much really. I was told 8-10 weeks and that seems pretty in line with what I’m seeing here. Not sure where you’re seeing folks getting them in 4-5 weeks from order to delivery…

I have a 1/28 order already built and waiting to ship. Eta 3/5. Soft top Sahara w adv safety and cold weather.

2 Likes

12 hours ago in this very thread, among others: HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2) - #6596 by Laker

1 Like

Naw, know someone waiting for standard rubi with sot since Dec…

I know people waiting on orders from october… doesn’t mean January orders haven’t been delivered

1 Like

I have an October order in D still gathering parts, and a January 11th order built with estimated delivery to the dealer 2/17-2/28.

The vast majority are taking longer than that… but I do appreciate you providing an example to
Back your claim. If mine comes in 5-6 weeks that’ll be alright too.

What spec did you order? A lot of rubicons are turning around very quickly. My (and a lot of january) 1/14 order is already built and waiting to ship

1 Like

I’ve never contacted Jeep chat and I’m sitting at 12 weeks post order and I don’t even have a build date. I have glanced at crypto stickers ha ha.

Ironically, it seems that a lot of the problematic, held-up orders were placed before actual production began in mid-December (including mine, a mid-Nov order that hasn’t arrived yet).

The orders placed since then seem to be moving along much faster, for whatever reason. All I’m suggesting is that an order placed now could just as easily arrive in a month or in three months, and you ought to be prepared for anything.

2 Likes

I have a 1/25 order. Sticker popped up 2/18. Jeep wave says would be delivered on 3/3
Dual Top, Rubicon w adv safety and cold

Mine was placed at the end of Dec and doesn’t have any movement yet, I don’t think there’s any way to justify the delays and understand them. They seem to be random at best.

2 Likes

Window stickers now available for both of mine. No idea where they are right now though.

That doesn’t make sense. How would you have an estimated ship, if you’re still gathering parts and are not at least in D1?

What doesn’t make sense? I have 2 different orders, 1 from October still in D, another ordered 1/11 which is built and scheduled for delivery next week.

Too early in the morning :joy: my bad.

What kind of discounts off msrp should be expected on a 4xe that is already in transit to a dealer? Cant expect the same 9% off brokers are offering on builds, correct?