HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

I have several on order, for myself and my wife, both at the same address, different last names. I have Vins on everything but I also have not sold one yet.

If thereā€™s no VON the order was never submitted.

If thatā€™s the case the refunding of your broker fee should have never been in question.

2 Likes

It matches the geometry of the new HA wheel, although the color is confusing

Deleting sorry lol

Iā€™m 5ā€™11 and I have two front facing car seats. No problems at all

3 Likes

Just an update ā€¦ ordered a White Sahara with Black Hardtop, Cold, and safety on 11/15. It just has reached KZ/shipping stage with an inbound date to leasecompanions dealer 1/18-1/26.

6 Likes

Bastard, bastard

5 Likes

I too live in MA and also purchased a 4xe from Gupton in July and it just came in. Do you mind sharing who you used to transport the vehicle or have any recommendations? Thanks

Itā€™s larger than my Outback or any crossover like an escape, or rogue. Itā€™s smaller than my Atlas with captains chairs or a crew cab pickup.

Currently in the outback we have one forward one rear, itā€™s okay could be better. The cx-9, escape, rogue type vehicles would NOT have worked. The 3 row atlas with captains chairs is amazing with plenty of extra room.

So to summarize itā€™s fine, a middle ground. Not as big as can be but larger than vehicles that would be uncomfortable.

Wife and I try to position as far away from front airbags as possible.

1 Like

I would say use uship so u can at least review who will transport your car. Otherwise, your at the mercy of whatever shipper any broker chooses for you.

1 Like

I used uship recently and had a pleasant experience. Would definitely use them again.

3 Likes

Congrats!
Did you get the shipping date from Jeep, or from the dealership?

I got it from Jeep Chat

1 Like

This gives me hope. I ordered a month after this and really need mine in by 3/21.

Jeeze, 7 months ? What did you order that it took so long?

1 Like

I got to stop looking at this thread. I ordered my Sahara a week ago but now I want a Rubicon lol.

A High Altitude 4xe with apparently too many options. Not sure what the hold-up was but when I contacted Jeep about 4 weeks ago directly I was assigned to a brand ambassador who got the vehicle escalated to production status rather quickly.

1 Like

There were a few here that waited 5-6 months for HAā€™s.

Hopefully you had sales price and RV lock which made it worth the wait

Did they bump the vin to a 22 or is it still a 21?

My loaded HA was ordered on 7/20 and built on 12/22. It just arrived at the dealer on 1/13. Iā€™m glad the residuals were locked in and the MF is much lower now too, which made the additional 2k in my pocket worth waiting for it.

https://cryptostickers.net/Details.html?nick=JA166

2 Likes