HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Wishful thinking, but still a 2021

Absolutely locked in on sales price and RV. MF is much lower right now (.00041 for one-pay now versus .00100 when ordered) so $2k more in my pocket.

2 Likes

Very helpful. Iā€™ve got 1 front 1 rear in my crosstrek right now, so based on you feeling like itā€™s got at least as much room as your Outback, it sounds like I might be okay.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if this is fact but the Outback feels larger if it isnā€™t actually, and looked it which is why I went out back over Crosstrek or Forester. It was specifically because of car seats.

Also I couldnā€™t fit my golf clubs in my camaroā€™s trunk So the outback was very appealing lol. Best car Iā€™ve ever owned, 3.6L limited or whatever the step below touring was. The lease ends in May and Iā€™m going to miss it had more features than anything in the price range.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what happened to me. My 22ā€™ Sahara just got to the dealer and I decided to just go ahead and order exactly what I wanted. So Ill flip the Sahara before the Rubicon gets here, then keep that.

Iā€™ll never forget, I think it was @Bostoncarconcierge who said something to the effect of: get what you want. So itā€™s $30 more a month, donā€™t buy coffee for a week or eat out one less night.

11 Likes

If I could live my life like that Iā€™d have an R8 in the garage and never eat again lol

7 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge has made my lease payments on my vehicles $60-$90 more a month because of that statement!

But 100% agree

8 Likes

But how much happier are you and more important, the Mrs?

4 Likes

She doesnā€™t like you - blame it all on you

8 Likes

I just got a cool little gift from Jeep for my 4xe today. Nice touch from them.

I wonā€™t say what it is in case some of you like surprises. (Not sure if anyone spilled the beans yet.)

1 Like

What is it!! I never received anything!!!

2 Likes

I could say the same about you :joy:ā€¦. To my wife you are probably equivalent to a drug dealer :joy:

1 Like

I got some touch up paint for my Rubicon. Thought it was a nice touch.

10/20/21 order
1/13/22 build sheet
1/15/22 window sticker

1 Like

Vinny spilled the beans. It was touch up paint.

1 Like

Gosh I really want to order one as my lease is almost up but I need it within 14 weeks should I just pass? Looking at a Sahara or rubi with just cold weather package.

Order one you should get one within 3 months

Bastard, bastard (twice due to min 10 characters)

2 Likes

At what point do we try to escalate orders? I canā€™t wait 7 months for an HA, thatā€™s just ridiculous