HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

The upfront sales tax ate up some of the profit but the 9.75% off MSRP and $7,500 tax incentive more than offset the taxes, processing and broker fees.

1 Like

I give it until May until the market is flooded with them

1 Like

My thoughts too. I thought we had until May/June to flip as many as possible.

1 Like

That and Stellantis prob will put the Kaibash on 3rd party sales this spring. Someone (if they haven’t already) is gonna catch wift of notorious flippers.

Like Kenny Rogers said, “gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em “

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

First real life sighting of the new HA wheel… it’s so silver…

download (9)~2

9 Likes

That’s a busy design.

That’s a no from me.

4 Likes

Yah. It might look not too bad blacked out though

2 Likes

I was just gonna say that :+1:

I don’t think it’ll look good blacked out, but probably less bad :sweat_smile:

I’ll vouch for Jeff. Did a deal with him last week. Quick responses and very simple lease process. Couldnt have been easier. Great guy and service!!!

2 Likes

Wow the silver is awful

2 Likes

With all black wheels you just lose their shape in the wheelwell. This goes for any car.

Definitely a fan of the multispoke silver. Looks very premium. Of course, black will also look good and would take a couple hours and can of plastidip to take care of that

1 Like

Oh for sure I just personally was a fan of an all murdered out HA.

Why do they even have it rendered like this on the website :man_facepalming:t2: Looks like a whole different wheel

2 Likes

This would have been much better than all that silver crap.

2 Likes

It’s definitely geometrically the same, but why it’s silver vs black is weird

Very odd. Maybe they still equate “chrome” with “luxury”. Would definitely be better in all black but like you said, still not great

I wish we could option off road wheels and tires on all wrangler models. I know everyone wouldn’t but I’m sure they would have tons of orders “upgrading” to off-road based wheels.

It is possible that that is a test mule or something with a non-final version of the wheel

2 Likes

My 2022 is built and has the headliner just waiting for it to be installed. Should be done this week and off to shipping

1 Like