HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

They’re in the 3rd post in the thread

For 2022 HA 4xe, when I select Sting Gray or Hydro Blue, the bumper color is not the same as the body, its black. The white and silver are the same. I thought for all HA colors, the bumper matches the body?

It’s one of the (many) configurator issues. HA’s do indeed come with color matched bumpers

Only yours will come with bumpers that don’t match, they may not come with those rims either.

found. thx.

what’s the real timeline on these things?

12 - 18 weeks

thank you. Have you heard what seems to be coming through quicker. 18 seems very long

hard to say since so many were ordered before production even started. My first took about 10 weeks since I ordered, but only ~3 since production started. My wife’s is on week 9, but no movement yet. However, there has been a significant amount of orders since then

on the HA the hydro blue color also shows a silver/grey gas tank lid. can’t seem to figure out if that’s real or not. only color that shows the different colored gas tank lid.

I got a Sahara with hardtop, safety, cold weather. Ordered 12/3 at Chapman yesterday ready for pickup. So roughly 6 weeks on that.

4 Likes

The builder is broken. The actual order guide is clear that the HAs have body matched bumpers, gas cover, etc

There are lots of other issues with the builder too

Aside from wheels it will looks like this

1 Like

I called Carshop in PA, formally carsense, to get estimates (I’m a PA resident) the guy tried to tell me I would have to pay sales tax on the lease buyout. Tell me this isn’t the case…

It isn’t the case

2 Likes

That’s insanely quick, considering production didn’t even start until mid-December and we had the holidays in between. Lucky.

I was 95% sure but that scared me hearing that.

He probably was overly generalizing based on most lease purchases requiring you to buy out the lease before you can sell it

I know I was completely shocked to be honest.

That was quick! I think my loaded Rubi (hard top) is still in “D”.