HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Post a pic! Haven’t seen a hydro blue HA yet!

1 Like

Yah. Sounds like there may have been a week or two of the color change overlapping with the end of the 21 orders for some reason.

When you don’t want to get rid of your 4xe don’t randomly request offers after a few Friday night drinks. Autonation offered me 63k on my rubicon. That’s 5k over what I was getting couple of weeks ago when I decided to keep it. Msrp 66,800

Instant Online offer right?

You can get an instant online offer, but in my experience someone will call and you can negotiate it contingent on inspection.

1 Like

2021 High Altitude Hydro Blue 4xE, with advanced safety, cold weather, anti spin, and all the fixings

28 Likes

Yes but actually got email with offer wasn’t instant. Only have my LT1 so would need a replacement for ny winter before I sell it

Looks great. My only complaint with hydro blue on the 4xe is the 4xe accents are a different blue.

That looks incredible. If the interior were gray that’d be the chefs kiss.

5 Likes

Agreed. I wish the accents were a darker blue on all the models. They seem to have a teal hue in all the pictures I’ve seen of them, it’s fine I just wish it were slightly darker.

1 Like

I would jump on that. Autonation mt kisco only offered 56k on my nearly 65k rubicon. Online appraisals are completely random.

1 Like

I ordered a 22 Hydro HA with steel gray int, my only concern will be the unknown rims which could ruin it.

I attempted to buy the Tesla J1772 wall connector today but it looks like they pulled it from their store. I wonder if there will be any more or if they just were attempting to purge their destination charger inventory and will not come back?

https://shop.tesla.com/product/j1772-gen-2-wall-connector

Same dealer maybe give them another try.

Totally agree. Auto nation offered me 54,700 yesterday on HA build with 62k msrp, 975 miles. went in person and they wouldn’t beat carmax 58k offer. I think we have reached peak pricing as i keep seeing more and more used 4XE’s pop up on the open market.

I think we have reached peak pricing

These exact words have been said for the last 6 months.

2 Likes

Only time will tell but with the data tools im using this is what i see.

And just wait for there to be almost no Wranglers getting delivered for 2-3 months with MY change over…

I would take that in a heartbeat. I just did my gecko and got back auto nation offer. They offered 59,000 on gecko w/skytop 68k sticker with 1,800 miles. No other gecko w/ skytop in country used for sale that i saw either.

And i thought the same thing too but they are coming from somewhere. Cars.com has more than i have seen in the last several months. Everyday keeps getting higher.