HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

Question about cancelation on four orders… would they cancel the fourth to a household or the fifth. We are ordering a third in twelve months but I wanted to make sure we had the ability to order a GC 4xe when released.

Should I buy a Rubi or a Sahara. Been flipping back and forth for months now. More rhetorical but I value people’s opinions on here

I was ready to sell to carmax for 58k, and after they ran the paperwork carmax said then title status was still “in process” and needed to return once that status was clear. Initially gmtv gave me 55.5k and they called me back. I told them their bid is too low and told them what I am getting from carmax and vroom was hit higher - so they gave me 59k which I was surprised and took it. Smooth transaction with them. Msrp was 63.2k

2 Likes

The one you like best.

1 Like

So did gmtv not have the same title issue or did enough time pass that it cleared up?

I don’t think anyone has a definitive answer to that question.

Rubi has higher RV’s if you plan to keep it.

My state does taxes upfront on the whole lease - if I plan to flip within a couple of months does it make any material difference if I put the dealer fees, taxes into my monthly payment vs paying upfront?

no, other than the finance charges on the months you hold it.

Oh for sure.

Crypto just found my build sheet.

Ordered 10/20 via @AutoCompanion

Black Sahara w/ hard top, cold & safety

3 Likes

Rubi looks cooler. If you do the jeep thang might as well do it properly.

3 Likes

Yes- you select the $100 membership that isn’t affiliated with a club/group. Make sure it’s the one that allows the 1% discount.

1 Like

Enough time had passed and was all cleared out by the time they reached out to me few days later. I was going to go back to carmax cuz i had 7 days to sell to them if the gmtv didnt work out. The RMV title site has two attributes - one was “title type” = “cleared” and “title status”. I think title status was “in progress” cuz i had just registered like 4-5 days earlier. If you want to flip it, make sure you check with RMV and it’s all clear.

Thanks, is RMV for your state or a national thing? Not familiar with that

state 10char

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Jeep arrived at dealer - appointment to pick up this weekend! Wife’s is still in pending with no movement so we’ll have to do another trip later.

How was the process so far? Where is the dealer located?

Did I somehow miss the RV and MV links and sheets for Jan 2022? Just got an email that mine already showed u pat the dealer…too soon…Still out of the country.