HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Yes all 5. There was 20% off during 4th of July which America’s tire price matched and I was able to get the install thrown in which allows for free rotation / balancing for life of tire.

1 Like

Same build and msrp here. Ordered June 8. No build yet. Also ordered a rubicon two days later and nothing on that. Emailed Daniel a few days ago to get the second build vin and never heard back.

Not sure it’ll ever get delivered, but it made its way to D status in 3 days and I have a VIN.

Tried to change the color to white but couldn’t do it without it getting kicked into a different status.

Hydro on 35s w 1.5” lift it is!

I’m going to keep adding my 392 related comments here because I have nowhere else to :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank god. There needs to be more colored wranglers in the world, black and white cars belong in rental parking lots!

4 Likes

Assuming that the price was locked, does CCAP use the new or the old MSRP to calculate RV and the selling price stays the same? Or am I to believe the old MSRP and RV will be used?

Ordered 6/9
Delivered 7/12

Took delivery of my Sahara today that I ordered through @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto. Very surprised how quickly it was built and delivered to SoCal.

This was my first time using a broker, and hands down recommend Jeff for anyone wanting a good deal without any hassle. In and out of the dealership in an hour, if that.

10 Likes

Same broker, same day but no ETA on mine. :slightly_frowning_face:

that’s exactly my set up!!! I love this color combo!!! How much is your sell price? and monthly payment?

Was there another MSRP hike for 4xe models? Anyone else seeing the dealer quote base MSRP higher than the web builder/window stickers on the lot? I received a quote for Rubi 4xe with a starting MSRP of 54,725 vs 53,505 on the web builder/car quote.

Yes, according to posts above it went up again.

Yup…another MSRP increase😢

Went up $1220 on 7/16 after going up $1810 on 5/3.

For the folks in here doing 1-pay, does the contract specify what happens with remaining payments in the event of total loss? Discussions on this have differing opinions, but nobody has mentioned if you sign anything that addresses it.

There’s no differing opinions from informed sources.

Money is safe in event of a total loss

I can’t comment on contractual language though

Perhaps @spockvr6 or @Batistuta can

1 Like

which dealership you order from? Can we still get the same price for this right now? Looks like it’s 12%off the MSRP. I am really interested in Rubicon 392 hhhhh.

Who are the informed sources, and what guarantees that the money is safe?

Reading through the discussions on the subject, some folks say that you receive a prorated refund on the remaining payments, others say that you will net anything over and above the difference between your pay off at the time and the insurance payout.

In my experience, contracts are what save you when the other party decides they will be unilaterally changing terms. So, without anything in writing, how can I trust Chrysler Capital to honor that? As we’ve all seen with the 3rd party buyouts issue, things can, and will, change for the benefit of the captive.

1 Like

Ordered from @Clutch on 6/2, signed 7/13, delivered last night, 7/16.
55.410 msrp, $50,423 pre-incentive with affiliate, $219 dealer fees, $1095 acquisition.

15 Likes

Where did you see 12% off?

It’s like $5450 off an $81xxx MSRP…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure if you were the GM’s mother you would not get 12% off a Rubicon 392 :slight_smile:

However, 6 to 9% off a 4xe seems to be doable right now.

3 Likes

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

4 Likes

This is so incredibly annoying how jeep has started doing this. It is also incredibly confusing.

2 Likes