HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

7.5 percent inflation in January is infiltrating brains everywhere.

4 Likes

Got the Jeep Wave email this morning, no delivery date. Ordered from Gupton on 1/29.

Dude, dont worry it will be fine. I emailed them last night as my car has been there for 2 weeks, and in the email I detailed the MF and 5% etc-- no hiccups and they sent me the .00113 calculation. You cannot be the only exception, they will honor it. Be persistent and nice-- it will happen. my best wishes!!

3 Likes

You’d be doing them a huge favor by walking away from two units. I’d find a way to make it all work out.

3 Likes

yes and no. As has been pointed out many times before, if they sell to someone other than who the order for (enough times) it can impact their allocation. On the other hand, they’ll make more on those 2 units. Short-term minor gain for a potential long-term major loss.

4 Likes

Anyone have an answer to the above question yet? Thank you.

Yes trying to work it out

1 Like

I know we’ve heard that and I’m assuming there’s some truth to it but if they were concerned about it, I would think they’d be requiring deposits to ensure the orders are legitimate.

Yes agree I have been nice to them just waiting for it to be corrected. I was hoping for a no drama or games transaction. Just glad I checked my numbers and did not sign blindly.

1 Like

I just signed in the last two weeks, but worked with Rich S at Chapman. Maybe give him a shout, he knew the numbers and was super pleasant to deal with.

Thanks will try if I don’t hear back today

1 Like

Do these no.s add up? as on the LH calculator they don’t. Any thoughts what am I missing?

Didn’t you say that guy Joe (never dealt with him) told you the inflated MF was correct and “that’s the way we make money”

If he’s a sales manager there and saying that, that’s pretty douchey…

2 Likes

Yes that is what he said and also they are losing money on deal so need to make some back. He is in finance

My 1/28 order is already fully built for delivery same week to my dealer per jeep wave email.

From Chat this morning. "I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer. At this time we can suggest checking back later on in the week for an update and staying in touch with your factory ordering dealership, as a delivery ETA will be available soon. "

Sahara soft top sting grey cold weather and adv Safety.

Seems like the tops might be a constraint.

1 Like

The finance guy needs a new boat after seeing the 4xe volume they sell.

6 Likes

Can’t tell you what you are missing unless you post your calculator

Old MSRP is used to calculate rv

1 Like

Joined the cool kids club and ordered a Rubicon 4xe through DistrictLeases. Easy process and couldn’t beat the payment. I shared the details with my local dealer and of course they instantly assume I’m being scammed and it’s not possible. Only first pmt, acq fee, and plates due at signing, $394 for 36/10k, MSRP with updated pricing $64,910. Jeep chat said 6-8 weeks since we ordered in all white.

3 Likes

Too early to assume your payment. Things can change in 2 mos.

2 Likes