HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Gotta throw this in here. San Diego weather has been too good to not take the hard top off. Been a real joy to drive.

7 Likes

I disagree, anyone can join tread lightly, walk into any dealer (at least the 13 I have talked to) and get an automatic 1% below invoice on any 4xe on the lot.

2 Likes

I respectfully disagree -

Many of them will not honor affiliate pricing on in stock units.

4 Likes

As long as all the necessary affiliate qualifications are met we always do.

2 Likes

That’s really good of you guys.

A lot of stores up in New England won’t move off of MSRP on these regardless of affiliate due to demand.

Data point. Placed an order yesterday here in Scottsdale for a Summit Reserve V8 at affiliate pricing. Anyone looking in Phoenix area, I would be happy to share contact via PM.

Respectfully what’s that have to do with on the ground units in New Jersey :wink:

Affiliate on orders is no issue

Many dealers will not sell these units on ground (dealer stock) at affiliate

I don’t disagree. My experience, however, is affiliate was available on incoming and sold orders. No V8s available so I had to order. Not everyone lives on the East Coast and want to provide additional data points. To repeat, happy to provide contact info for anyone in or near Phoenix for affiliate on incoming and sold orders on GC L.

I’m just being sarcastic

That’s awesome you got that deal right now and hopefully (I expect) the programs on the L will improve by the time it arrives

That I don’t expect, but maybe at least low interest rate financing. For those curious, affiliate was just over $65k on $69ishK msrp.

I am only stating my experience with the dealers i interacted with throughout pa, md and nj. And if you want to be competitive in this format, you have to deal. I know you know that as a broker

1 Like

No doubt re being competitive!

I’m surprised you got so many hits on affiliate pricing on in stock 4xes in your area

A lot of stores here are doing $1000-2000 market adjustments

Straight affiliate on an in stock is not bad at all

1 Like

Best I’ve seen Nielsen offer was 3% under invoice with AR when JLs came out, even then that wasn’t anything to be excited about.

I hope that improves in the future when everything stabilizes. Would be great to have a truly competitive local dealer.

@Raven, @Jason_B and @Bostoncarconcierge: sorry, wanted to clean up that broker’s thread a little, so I moved your sidebar here.

Which am I? lol. From the tip of Maine to the tip of Florida, south NJ is damned close to the center point.

So I now have the local Jeep dealer that I am selling to today telling me my payoff is to me only and not to the dealer?? Its with Chrysler Capital.

That is not the case based on what everyone here who has sold one has reported, but it is possible CCAP has changed. Have you reviewed your lease docs? They probably have always reserved the right to charge different buyouts and maybe just now are starting to do it? What was the dealer buyout? Was it a lot different?

Nice find, so is this really the only step dealers need to take for sold order protection?

Yes and no.

“Please note, the dealer must follow all requirements outlined in the Gold Book”

When a dealer refers to additional paperwork, this is what they may be referring to which probably discourages a few to offer it.

1 Like

Sigh.
Confirmed that NJ has the acq fee now. That stinks. With the protection, I’m still a little cheaper than when I ordered last month, but not by much. Went from about $415 to $405 with just first month at signing.
BUTTTT… the finance person doesn’t know how to roll NJ taxes into the deal, so I may be far more at signing than I wanted to be. :frowning:
Not the end of the world, but a little annoying.