HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

What dealer in CA is charging a non-refundable deposit?

Not dealer. Talking to Clutch

Anyone still waiting on a 2021 to be built/delivered?

I’m expecting one but as per Jeep chat “all parts have been gathered and should be entering production very soon”

Ordered 10/4.

Sahara w/ SOT safety and cold

Noticed a lot of Tuscaderos and 392’s being built (as I’m browsing thru Cryptostickers). Seems like they’re focusing alot on Tuscadero colored orders.

2 Likes

Auction numbers on these are still crazy and seem to be increasing?

5 Likes

Orange? Do they mean Nacho?

It’s a limited edition color that they’re supposed to only offer for another month or so. That’s part of why I ordered one in it… force them to build or cancel.

So rubicon’s are doing better than HA’s?

3rd party buy prices could go higher. At some point we will have a lull with no more 21s coming to market and a trickle of 22s. We could see higher offers in Dec. Ordered my second one. Just waiting for registration before selling first one.

1 Like

I have seen some unsubstantiated rumors that the 20-24 week lead time stellantis was quoting is for inventory vehicles as they’re prioritizing orders up front. That would make for a serious shortage of inventory on dealers’ lots for 6 months and explain why they’re taking so many orders with minimal deposits.

1 Like

Anyone who thinks this inventory shortage is just going to stop randomly one day is insane. It’s going to be a SLOOOOOW grind back to normal. Dealer lots won’t look precovid maybe ever again, at least another 2 years before a steady stream of inventory.

5 Likes

Still waiting on:
HA
White/Grey
SOT
Adv safety
Tow
Gorilla
Cold weather

Ordered 8/10
Finally moved to D1 11/15
Email from Jeep (after escalation) states week of 11/29 production
Email from @Clutch dealer states 12/7 estimated ship date
:pray::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Is this for a 21?

This color looks so good in person, the online visuals dont do it justice.

My local dealership has a large amount of MY 21 4xe’s sitting on lot and 1 berry…going to try and snag it.

Chances are they are all sold orders? Find it strange that they would have 41 just sitting there. Also that’s Tuscadero not Snazzberry.

2 Likes

If I had to order another, it’d be Snazz…like others, in person this color just grabs you and you can’t quit oogling.

1 Like

Yes, for a ‘21

They could very well be, but when I called and spoke to someone, they weren’t… they’re a large influx that were delayed on shipping for some reason… 1/3 are in transit so very well could be. It sounded like they expected more purchases and over estimated how many to order.

You’re totally right its been a long day, I have the color named mixed up. Looks gorgeous nevertheless…

Yep, Snazz looks like a shimmering glass of beaujolais.

Wow thank you for posting this! Looks like the party continues!

I’m waiting on a ‘21 Sahara - Hydro Blue. It’s been built & shipped. It’s now in a holding yard waiting to be picked up.

2 Likes