HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

I’m sure this has been answered 100 times. I have a payout from CCCAP. They added tax. NJ MVC is a tax upfront state. If I sell to 3rd party, does the tax of the CCAP get applied again? Or is the payout just the buyout # plus 350?

There’s tax on your lease portion which is already rolled in, the additional tax is on the remainder buyout which dealers don’t pay

November order guide is now available.

Zenith silver appears to be the only new color. Here it is on a GC:

Sahara and HA:

Rubicon:

Looks like they also fixed the tuscadero pricing discrepancy from the Oct order guide.

3 Likes

Also, can someone tell me why I can’t have stainless door sills in my HA? :rofl:

Got quoted 60k by CarMax on a nearly 65k rubicon. Where else can I try? Algo is a complete lowball at 56k and carvana still can’t figure out my car. GMTV is in the works. Any other place I’m missing ?

Rodo, autonation, etc

1 Like

Carbuyerusa.com

2 Likes

signed the docs for my second Sahara 4XE that was ordered in July.

MSRP at order was $56,770. Window Sticker had the current MSRP of $58,390.

Selling Price was $51,163. Came to $338.63 monthly for 36/10k.

2 Likes

What’s the rv on your contract out of curiosity?

63% - $35,765.10

Dang that extra long wait worked out well. Price bumps and the MF decrease. Did you end up with an acquisition fee?

Unfortunately yes, acq fee of $595.

probably doesn’t jive with the blacked-out aesthetic…

On orders?! That’s insane! :joy:

I’d say lol wow

I might be rebellious and add them after the fact, just because

Great deal! Where are you located? I’m in NY and taxes are killer.

In NY but registered in Tax free state.

What is the downside of getting a lease in nyc?

I have two 2022 orders in place, but I’m kind of boring in that both are hydro over brown with black hardtop.
One, with chapman, has cold weather, headliner, LSD, and both safety packs. ordered 10/29
Other, in the leasecompanion group buy, has all the above plus offroad cam and trailer pack. ordered 11/15
It is a race to the finish!