HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

We are still doing 9.75% today on 4xE!

5 Likes

Any recent data points on picking up a 4xe at full MSRP and getting out of it? I’m contemplating taking an inventoried unit while my order is being built… :thinking:

is flipping in a state that taxes up front on a lease leaving you with less equity or is there some tax refund involved?

Can’t support that. I did a stock unit (pre-most recent price bump) back on 6/30, and I flipped for $2,822 about 3 months later at ~1,600 miles. That was at 1% below Invoice. Not sure where you’ll end up with the higher starting MSRP and the current market. Seems like too much risk for a flip.

As long as you stay away from the high MSRP Rubicons, for example, it seems you could at least come close to breaking even. That is right now, however. I also wouldn’t hold it the entire time, maybe a month or two.

Yes, upfront taxes are a killer.

2 Likes

Some random poster a little while back said he picked up an in-stock unit at a pretty sizable discount in upstate NY. Who knows, you might be able to find a dealer with some end of year motivation to give you a decent price below MSRP.

Yeah, so far ever dealer I have talked to hasn’t budged from MSRP and one was actually $2,500 over… I have a couple that are quite close to me, but one is a loaded Rubicon and the other is an OK optioned Sahara. The Sahara has less risk IMO, but the Rubicon looks much better LOL. It doesn’t really pay to reach too far out, considering the additional costs to be added in.

Maybe I should just be patient for the ordered one and not do an in-between. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@AutoCompanion

Messaged and filled out inquiry last night, haven’t heard anything back yet. Update?

received my HA from Clutch’s south dealer last week and was finally able to play with it a bit this last weekend.

Ordered: 7/28
Arrived: 11/8

Granite HA w/ Advanced Safety, Cold Weather, All Weather Mats, Gorilla Glass and Steel Grey Interior

7 Likes

More pictures!

Until sting grey/steel grey HAs start showing up, this is the closest to my order to live vicariously through

1 Like

7 Likes

Will do when I get some more time this week. Also added some accessories as well:

WeatherTech Cargo Mat
Rydonair 13" Antenna
Threedom Black Keyhole Covers
67 Designs Magnetic Phone Mount
Grab Bar Storage
Console Storage Organizer

I think that’s it for now…

1 Like

No minifob to go with it?

I should order those keyhole covers, the chrome really stands out on the gecko

in the cart now…

1 Like

You can probably guess how ridiculous Jeep Manhattan is in general, but yeah … they’re quoting MSRP + $2500 on any 4xe, and that’s for orders. Nothing in stock. And the person I spoke with said they’re “only doing 48 month leases.” Wild.

So yeah, I think we’re far from seeing this 4xe insanity end.

2 Likes

I see this for a Minimum for 8-12 months if not longer

https://www.carmax.com/car/21684000 the nacho tax is steep

Shame on my fiancé for shutting down Nacho/Helleye yellow in the beginning of the craze.

3 Likes