HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

What will residual be on a 57k Sahara build

65% as of june

1 Like

Thanks! I wonder what July will be…

I’m in the same boat and decided to sell my kids’ car for $1000 less than I paid 3.5 years ago (no joke!) to Carvana while I wait.

Well, last night I tried another jeep dealer local to Philly…the instant trade offer on my Tundra was 53-55k!!! Prior to that the average was 48k which still gave me 10k of equity…Im going to talk to them today about my options. I leased the tundra so I only have 11 months of payments in it so hoping to make out pretty good if I can get them to discount a 4xe just a little.

1 Like

Any restrictions on selling a Chrysler lease early?

I know Ally makes this a huge pain in the ass, so wondering if the plan to sell early is a non-starter.

Have heard mixed replies on this. From one post I saw, it seems you need to make at least 3 payments. I don’t think I have seen issues beyond that posted here, but a salesperson at the dealer I sold my LT1 to said ccap is blocking 3rd-party now. No idea if that is accurate. Come to think of it, he said “chrysler” so he could have meant Ally, which we already knew.

In any case, I figured, worst case, I buy it myself and sell it. Cuts into profit but, if things hold out the way they are, it should still work in my favor.

Any recommendations on shipping companies? Got some quotes that are north of 1,500 for shipping to the west coast.

I have used 4 different companies at this point, and my only good experience was with this place:

1 Like

Any dealers closer to Ohio? Will go to TN if they are still doing this. I’m a newbie first post. Looking at 61k msrp build.

does this work in NJ

1 Like

Yup, you can contact the dealer in TN from NJ

2 Likes

Try @Benedetto (broker).

1 Like

thank you for this !!! the wife wants to get into one of these but curious how well the car will hold up with 2 toddlers. we’ve got strollers/car seats and groceries at times. any thoughts on specifically the trunk/back seats so far?

Forward facing seat does just fine in mine. Trunk is NOT huge - it’s tall/wide, but not very deep. My guess is would be fine as an around town car, but you’d need a roof box for roadtrips.

1 Like

Quick question: Do we get an estimated lease breakdown before we pay the 1k build deposit? Thanks!

I didn’t from Daniel, but the calculator gets you there. I think my $61.5k build was around $430 with 8% tax.

1 Like

I am in San Francisco. Is there a way to ship multiple cars at once to California in order to reduce shipping costs?

I have 2 forward facing as well for a 5 and 3 year old and they fit perfectly fine.

Agree on the trunk - gets a little tight if you have a stroller, bags, etc.

I emailed Daniel yesterday. No response so far.