HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Reached out today to Daniel, very prompt with his response and quick with answers to my questions. Will be ordering tomorrow. However shipping is now 8-12 weeks out he said.

did he quote you a lease price?

Said he couldn’t give a firm quote until the unit hits the lot. However, when I quoted the calculator he said that sounded right…

what was the pre-incentive discount. He can give you that, at least. And, with that, do you qualify for the affiliate discount?

Mine was 52,390 from 58,275

roger. The numbers I got were terrible from gupton (not daniel) have not heard back from him yet. to clarify they gave a 9.7% off of a $54800 build which was great. When I asked for a quote I got $410 per month with 5K down. I just didn’t want to get surprised when the 4XE got delivered and it was time to sign for it.

Did they have tread lightly plugged in and the 7500 fed?

I confirmed both. Ill try reaching out again tomorrow to clarify.

Not really, all you can do is base it on June #’s and it’s highly unlikely it will be built and delivered to the dealership in June
Rebates should all be there it’s just the RV & MF that can change.

It’s pretty strongly suggested on LH to reach out to the person, in this case Daniel, that is doing the deals vs blindly walking or calling in. Every dealer / salesperson is going to start high unless you go straight to the one person doing the deal.

I know several dealers on here boldly state that if you want the Cody, Derek, Ethan, Vick deal then do not call or work with anyone else due to dealer rules on compensation, etc…

4 Likes

Yeah I definitely messed that part up. I found out about Gupton elsewhere a few days ago before I read this or heard about Daniel. I emailed him so hopefully I hear back.

MSRP 54,150 sales price with affiliate is 48,896.

1 Like

Does anyone know if they check for employee I’d w affiliate? Stated so on the email w my control number. Can I combine it w first responder?? I’d be eligible for 7500 + 500 from nys + first responder+ affiliate initial discount if this all lines up

No $500 from NY. That’s a POS rebate given by participating dealers in NY state.

I’m going to see if my dealer in ny will accept affiliate. They are listed as Participating going to ask today

Report back if it works out. All the NY dealers I contacted refused to do a custom order and had marked up the ones on the lot by thousands of dollars.

2 Likes

@Kellstar did you check Long Island? My dealer said they would do custom and it’s 6 weeks. Now I haven’t dropped the affiliate program on them yet so we’ll see if their tune changes

Looking to get into a 4xe. I’m eligible for TL discount, military and returning lessee. Are all of these combinable on the 4xe or just the supplier discount?

Where was this?

what the heck is “TL discount”?
There is no returning leasee for the 4xe. Maybe that varies by region. It isn’t in NJ, though.