HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Not yet, just saw this about an hour ago I plan on ordering in the morning.

1 Like

Do you think June numbers is a possibility? I’m thinking a Sahara w cold weather and power top

I cant say with any certainty. My first one took 27 days from ordering to dealer that was with one touch and safety and cold weather

1 Like

I took the gamble and did Sahara with Granite, Hard top and Cold Weather.

2 Likes

I’m going to also take the gamble
Sahara sting gray / black with 1 touch and cold weather
Debating safety and or advanced safety

1 Like

Adding the 2 safety options will cost you about $18 per month - I got them as they seem worth it.
I also got a discount on my insurance as a result.

2 Likes

I’m in Philly and want to get this deal…Id split shipping but I need someone to talk me into it…here’s the deal, I leased a tundra last year…current lease buyout is 38k and carvana offer is 48k…kbb trade is 49 to 50k… I want to keep my equity…I dont need the truck I just want to get into something for 400 a month with little down…are there any other wrangler deals in the area on something that’s in stock?

Gupton is only 6 hours away from me, so I’m planning on flying in and driving it back. Hoping they get it end of month!

1 Like

Uh oh, as seen before, this could mark the end of good ole Dan at Gupton deals.

I have a feeling now that the cat is out of the bag with Gupton, these deals will naturally disappear soon

3 Likes

They are all over the Jeep forum websites for multiple Jeep models like the Gladiator and Wrangler. Few other websites too so hopefully nothing new for them.

nope. not that I have found in my 250-mile search from NJ.

2 Likes

I donated $50. It says I must wait for 30 days to qualify for the discount. I don’t see it having been mentioned here?

You need to wait 30 days before being able to use your control number. But since the Jeep has to be ordered your going to be very close if not past the 30 days prior to needing it.

2 Likes

That’s clever. Thank you.

I’m down for splitting a truckload! Let me know what we need to get this shipment moving.

1 Like

Have you ordered yet?

Did you get your second order in?

No I haven’t gotten anything for my plates yet

1 Like

Email missy@guptonmotors.com she handles tags and title work