HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

The 4xE flippers have saturated the market similar to the Tesla Model S.

Supply and Demand. I have yet to even try flipping a 4xE.

1 Like

So are you saying we can flip other Jeeps? Or just other cars in general. Spill the beans my man.

It’s not complicated. Sign the deal for the car. Request payoff, get offer. I’ve already done it for both of mine netting a nice profit of several thousand. You can easily do the math wrong like I have, and not getting any profit in return but that’s not necessarily the case.

1 Like

The numbers for 2022 won’t come out til when, December…Janaury, more or less?

Def not saturated. Only 200 used ones on cars.com and im sure a lot of those already sold.

1 Like

Who have you sold to? How are your taxes collected?

Ok, I wasn’t understanding what was being asked. I believe the taxes are collected, regardless…so I am on the losing end there. WI, for reference.

What do you mean how are your taxes collected? End of year or point of sale?

So looks like the 2021 4xE Sahara is now 60% residual with .00134 MF pending official programs.

There is still money to be made with these. Depending on your region, (even with the acq waiver gone) it’s eating another $600 into your profit (if you’re flipping)

The market is still strong on these. We’re also coming into the winter months/holidays and demand is getting higher on SUVs and supply is getting worse.

With soccer moms and folks paying over MSRP on SUVs there’s nothing really to be concerned about.

4 Likes

Are you talking about your lease taxes or the taxes when you sell it?

It’s important if you’re going to crunch the numbers to understand the difference so you can properly account for it.

Im in no hurry to sell one yet. I think values stay or rise. We shall see.

Yeeesh. Hopefully the 22 residuals will be slightly higher. I have to assume they would be

I don’t think it’s any big surprise that 2021 residual values would start to fall as the 2022s enter production. Hopefully they’ll come out a bit higher.

1 Like

100%

Hopefully our software is wrong and it remains the same. People who did sold order protection deals with @Clutch and us should reap the benefits of a lower MF.

The deal is nearly a wash with the reduced MF.

36/10 with 63% residual and .00172 MF

36/10 with 60% residual and .00134 MF

3 Likes

Nothing new here. This is standard practice as the MY ages. The giveaway was when the MF dropped last week .

3 Likes

Yup. RV drops as the model year gets ready to flip over, MF drops to keep the lease cost itself about constant. Just a bookkeeping change on the side of CCAP. Those that signed in the last week with the higher rv/lower mf got the best of both worlds.

I’m guessing the 22 numbers will come out and we’ll see a higher rv/higher mf to reset things again.

2 Likes

Lease taxes.

Have you looked at any of the payoff letters others have posted on here?

Just an example took delivery 1.5 weeks ago. My pay off is $48,200 living in MN my taxes are upfront. $1000 DAS $850shipping $500 broker+affiliate fees are the things eating into my profit. Autonation has offered me 54k. I haven’t taken it to Carmax and they seem like they are offering the most. So couple thousand profit still.

1 Like