HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

I checked with Jeep Chat this afternoon, 8/24 Order date. They told me entering assembly line and coming up great. They are little behind ETA timeline. So expect between 7-9 weeks. Wow. That would put close to 12 weeks.

Just heard back from Renee at Gupton. They are so inundated with delivered orders that they have stopped taking any new orders. Looks like I won’t make it in time for 10/1. Guess I’ll wait and see what the numbers look like for 2022. If they’re bad, I’ll move on to something else.

1 Like

Things can’t change that drastically. RV will always be high for these guys, MF is already high so not room to budge there, still have $7500 subsidizing the lease. This will be the best leasehackr deal for a long while.

1 Like

Same order date HA as you, just checked with Jeep chat and mine is preparing for shipment right now. Yesterday it said it was in the frame stage. Pretty quick compared to some horror HA stories on here

1 Like

True. I think we’ll gain some RV with a 2022 but that will probably be offset by higher MSRP and options costs. I think the biggest unknown will be % off invoice with the whole affiliate thing up in the air right now. Not in a rush. My current lease doesn’t end until end of March.

Can someone please explain the order flow for these cars? From order date to delivery date? Thanks in advance.

Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process | 2018+ Jeep Wrangler Forums (JL / JLU) - Rubicon, Sahara, Sport, 4xe, 392 - JLwranglerforums.com really good detailed post on how things work

Was so set on selling this thing right when I got it but been driving it around for the past day and a half and I’m in LOVE! Plus its just so difficult to replace with anything decent anyways. Looking like we’re keeping this thing.

10 Likes

This would explain why I haven’t received a response yesterday or today to wanting to place an order

They got like 100 emails or more per day.

Gupton def taking 1st :1st_place_medal: place :trophy: for most Wrangler 4xe sales in the country LoL

3 Likes

The funny thing is i believe daniel and renee are the only ones working online forum deals at Gupton. I asked him why he didn’t outsource help when i picked up my first one.

I’ve been trying to get a hold of Daniel since last Friday without success.

Note, 6/23 Granite Sahara (remote/cold/color-matched hardtop/advanced safety) order finally arrived today at the dealer. Working through paperwork.

1 Like

Hydro Blue High Alt is officially ordered through @AutoCompanion, now the wait begins! Feeling cute, might generate a 2nd code for a GC 4xE so its before the 10/1 deadline just in case, no harm in doing it right, it’s good till the end of the year and worst case i just don’t use it?

1 Like

What happens with a Chrysler Capital One pay in the case of total loss? Thanks

Should be the same as every other one pay. You get a pro-rated amount back.

1 Like

So let me get this straight…

If you have a control number generated before 10/1 and also suffice membership eligibility (you were a member of Access Fund or Tread Lightly for 30 days already before 10/1) you should be fine to use the affiliate after 10/1 signing?

Though I sold mine, I can’t tell you how much I and my kids miss it. Another is on order but this time the wait feels much longer! Enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Ordered 7/21 with Clutch, Stingray on Saddle, body color top, both safety, cold weather, gorilla, anti spin diff, and the elusive all weather mats.

Went D->D1->D->D1.

Build sheet found today, Jeep chat says it’s in shipping stage with no dealer ETA. Everything there except the all weather mats, which was also removed from the latest POC the dealer contact sent me on Friday. MSRP has increased $685 since ordering after the removal of the mats.