HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Plus, if your dealer collected title/reg/any other DMV fees on your contract, they’re obligated to assist you, aside from the tasks you can only do in Cali (VIN/Smog/EV rebate tax). Contact the dealer. (directed at chaser33)

I got the VIN verification and SMOG done as soon as I got the Jeep.

As @alphawave7 said, if your dealer collected those fees from you, they have to help you out.

Anybody Jeep coming from Pensacola?

Damaged Jeep…

2 Likes

Here’s the problem/solution flow chart:
problem->human->functioning brain->door->lock->solution

Finally picked my Jeep from Chapman Jeep.
Ordered on July 27
Arrived dealership on September 25
Process with Tom, Steve and Ashlie was smooth. Highly recommend Chapman Auto Group.

14 Likes

Add another 1, not June, but 8/10 order with @Clutch. Hasn’t moved off D, informed by dealer today. Anticipating 3-4 month total for HA’s Now

2 Likes

Looks like the GC 4xe will be announced tomorrow. Get ready for another thread…

1 Like

I have a draft ready

9 Likes

Leaves me wondering if I try to get a month end Wrangler order in or wait for GC…

Especially since I was looking at HA and that seems to have some delays that may not arrive before year end.

Announcement is tomorrow you might as well wait.

I was planning same exact thing. Ordering a white HA before month end but will wait on GC 4xe

Once the car arrive at the dealer, what’s the wait look like? Jeep chat days ETA is 09/25 to 09/29 at the dealership. Just haven’t got an email back from Gupton yet, not sure if they are crazy busy or if he is out of the office.

Check with Jeep chat to make sure it was actually delivered. A few times that window will come and it will get delayed. I had one with an delivery window of 8/24-8/31. It didn’t get to dealer until last week.

Has anyone been able to use Access funds to get two jeeps? The access funds letter says you get 1 but i have been able to generate 2 affiliate codes on the FCA affiliate site. TIA

I have. I know a relative that also has.

1 Like

Just reached out to jeep chat. Car shows as “dealer delivered”… I guess I have to wait for them to contact me back.

Ordered 08/31 :eyes:

2 Likes

Yes I grabbed two Jeep’s with access fund

@Ttxi @Sam_Sam

Dealer just got back to me this afternoon. Looks like truck is coming in by this Thursday :crossed_fingers:. If it arrives by then, told them I’m coming Saturday to pick up to capture September’s numbers

It left Toledo at 5am this morning lol

1 Like

I was thinking it is too early to ask to Jeep Chat.
Ordered 8/19
Granite Crystal HA with GG, gray interiors + all packages
Jeep Chat says vehicle built and will be delivered to dealer between 10/04-10/18.
Nothing on cryptostickers.
I am surprised.

1 Like

Check with your dealer. They should be able to give you a more accurate ETA if it shipped.

1 Like