HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

You have to do VIN Verification and SMOG check and send those documents to your dealer. The dealer I worked with then worked with Quickplates to get the registration done.

Poor guy…just added months to your order! j/k

1 Like

Baton Rouge didn’t lose power very long…some if at all.

I dealt with Quickplates directly…they called me several weeks after pickup, I sent the additional taxes ($7500 EV rebate), VIN and smog checks and they sent brand new plates and reg stickers in a few days.

I finally got word that my 4xe is in at Gupton. Original order date of 6/16.

As luck would have it I have 3 major family events happening over the next week and 1/2. Timing is everything right? I torn between driving/flying down there to pick up or just getting it transported back.

Does anyone know how long I am locked into the June program (65% resid/No Acquisition Fee)? Also, does anyone have a transporter recommendation and idea as to what the current rate back to NJ should be (approx)? Thanks for any and all advice.

Very happy but the timing couldn’t be worse. lol.

1 Like

The acquisition fee for sept in northeast is waived. I think nj is northeast. The acq fee is the month delivered not ordered. There is a broker on here named @Benedetto you can ask about shipping. I flew into gupton its very quick. I enjoy the drive back to Ohio so i plan on going there to get my second one.

Curious if any dealers or brokers on here can confirm if sold order protection guarantees the use of affiliate code after 10/1? I attached the updated sold order protection form (updated 9/23).

1 Like

I think I ordered same day as you and expect the car to get into Gupton this week as well… unless they push it out again for the 4th time since it shipped

1 Like

I ordered my White Rubi in the middle of June, yet here we are :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if I could do it the paperwork as of September so I don’t get hit with a potential October LAF? Then I could pick up next week.

Jeep chat confirmed today mine is built already. Ordered 9/1 through clutch. No update on shipping yet

Rubicon, cloth, one touch, tow package.

3 Likes

It’s probably at Gupton. They got a ton of vehicles in and are working through them.

I thought I was the last order standing since mid June. Sorry to hear you were in the same boat.

1 Like

I think it’s all a crapshoot. Ordered a Rubicon with GG and it was built in exactly a month.

Contacted the dealer about a week ago because mine was scheduled to arrive in the railyard on 9/17 and they said Port Allen is still processing cars manually.

They said give it about 2 weeks so I’m crossing my fingers the NE lease acq. fee waiver goes into October… or I get a call by this Thursday.

It’s so close, I’d sign for the car early if I could.

Hmm the dealer I worked with did not offer this service. Should I just go spend a couple hours at the DMV to get this done or is it possible to use Quickplates in my case as well? Also, how long did you wait to do the VIN verification and smog check? I picked up my 4xE a little over a week ago but I don’t see a title generated in the state that I leased it in yet (was told it could take up to 28 days).

Did Gupton say your order was locked in with 65% vs 63% current? I just signed mine at 63 but had similar order dates.

Rubicons were 63 in June and Sahara/HA were 65 i think.

1 Like

I’m waiting to hear back from them tomorrow. My order was a Sahara.

That’s the last I heard too about processing the cars manually

If you’re going by yourself prepare for a headache. I went to register with all the paperwork from the dealer, did the VIN verification, and smog. They requested a power of attorney from CCAP for titling and a statement of facts regarding the taxes. Took 3 months of calling CCAP weekly to get that statement of facts finally sent over.