HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

I just used door to door transport, very happy with the service.

1 Like

Another HA data point:
Ordered Black with Gray seats on 7/5
On a train 8/24
Arrived at port 9/9
Arrived at dealer 9/27

Somewhat disappointed with how long it took from factory to the dealer but after hearing about HA’s ordered in June still being in D, I feel very lucky.

Where is everyone getting the D/D1 status update? Is that from cryptostickers?

So base price went up another $500, plus some of the other options as well.

I don’t get how something goes from D1 back to D what seems like 3 times a month.

Everyone’s getting the big D in that status

1 Like

Where is it going?

We’re gonna need to see some proof, sir! Another price increase is bananas.

I got my window sticker over the weekend and yes there was another price increase .

Even the option prices went up. Stellantis gotta eat

1 Like

Unreal. I was trying to get my order in on a second non-4XE Wrangler. Hope the dealer got it done before the price increase. I wonder what day that went into effect.

The proof is in the pudding

1 Like

Does this help or hurt re-sale?

I would say help. Since dealer will honor selling price.

1 Like

When using the calculator I assume you use the Gupton Motors address for MF and residual + waiver of lease acquisition, not where your home zip code is?

Nope…use your area zip code.

1 Like

Use the location where the vehicle will be registered. For MF and residual with CCAP they are both the same across the country but this isn’t always the case. The waiver is the main wildcard that will vary by location (and also could change before delivery)

1 Like

So get this deal it has to be an order and one that a dealer has in stock? I don’t see hellayellow when I try to order through the link. Does anyone know why? Thanks!

Hellayella no longer offered

1 Like

Was is shipped to Louisiana? If so remember they had a hurricane roll through during those dates lol. The port had to manually go through thousands of cars since they had no power/internet

MINE FINALLY ARRIVED!

Ordered 7/20

For those in Cali how did you go about plates & temp registration? I don’t see anything in mine.

1 Like