HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

ACCORDING TO MY CALCULATIONS
Rubicon with a few options ticked was gonna land me at around $460. $800 down. That’s not as bueno as being in $300’s like I was with my last.

Besides, I have worries with ride quality + steering + gearing on the Rubicon. With those fat grippy tires I bet electric only range is gonna take a hit. My Sahara barely got me around to work, the gym, groceries, and the beach in a day. I’d always pop back at 0% for charging.

Nah the Rubi is smooth and just fine
The tires aren’t that aggressive

2 Likes

Ride quality and range identical to Sahara?

I’d also have to fart into cloth seats instead of leather.

Haven’t owned a Sahara yet so can’t compare

Nahhhh upgrade to leather on the Rubi!

1 Like

@Hypnotics confirming you saw a northeast acq waiver this month at 36

2 Likes

2 Likes

Do you know if NJ is considered northeast for CCAP?

It’s been a 1% difference since I’ve been trolling the forums since around June.

bro watch out you’re not allowed to say 1% on these forums, the mods are gonna ban you

4 Likes

Where did it ship from/what state?

A Jeep dealership located in the southern region of the United States.

Vroom just low balled me on my 4xe rubicon. $52k on a 59k build.

I thought vroom stopped buying out leases? Seems sort of pointless it as a data point for most cases here.

Offer is valid for 7 days or 250 miles starting today. They’re still buying in my neck of the woods.

You’ll find out they dont buy leases after submitting info online

2 Likes

It is going to a port first, then ships to the dealer and from there dealer ships to me. Crazy logistics to buy a car but it is happening!

I am hoping to get my 4xe before month end and I ordered 8/4. I want to flip mine. Are people still making decent $$ on them? Or is it not worth it anymore?

1 Like

Getting a Sahara and a set of 33s (Rubi take offs) for off roading. Best of both worlds.

90% street vs 10% off roading for me. I might even do a small lift.

1 Like

So more than you paid for it is “lowball” now? Wow. Quite the market, indeed.

3 Likes

Fellow flippers, did you guys need registration under your name to flip? Or just drive straight to Carmax to do transaction with the dealer registration on the windshield?