HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

I noticed this on the 4xe we just recieved 2 weeks ago. Max regen remains after power off if selected.

Base MSRP increases have been $1810 and $1220 if memory serves. These have come in the past 2-3 months.

Option costs have increased as well, but Im
not sure if all of those have been categorized by anyone yet.

1 Like

AFAIK every other car buying service is still buying out CCAP leases, so carmax/carvana/algo/shift etc.

1 Like

For a bit of reference in incremental price increases, I received the detailed order sheet from one of the dealers earlier this week for a build I put together on Jeep.com.
Here are the new prices on the order sheet that are higher than what is showing on the Jeep.com build (this was a Rubicon 4xe build):

Gorilla Glass: $95 (Jeep.com) $195 (order sheet)
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats: $1,695 (Jeep.com) $1,725 (order sheet)
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry: $645 (Jeep.com) $695 (order sheet)

I had to do the compare to see why the total sticker on the order form was higher than the build configuration I sent to the dealer.

Those are just the option increases. The base price of the Rubi 4xe was also $200 higher on the order sheet ($54,925) versus what the Jeep.com configuration showed ($54,725).

Update (ordered 7/29 through @Clutch )

Jeep is on the train ETA 9/9 to port.
About 7 days to arrive to dealer after it ships to the port.
24 hours to inspect the vehicle
Arrange finance and shipping
Delivery hopes near 9/15

Ordered from Clutch as well. Does Jeep say yours is going to a port? Or giving you a dealer ETA

How long was it after your guys order that you had a sticker on crypto sticker? I ordered 8/23 I am not anxious about the order I know I am waiting at least 8 weeks :sweat_smile:… just curious

Build sheets after production is over, for me it was over 8 weeks. Window sticker once it is assigned to shipping, maybe another week or so.

Anywhere from 3 to 16 weeks.

This is my order so far.

Ordered - 7/30
Build Sheet - 8/23
Window Sticker - 8/29

4 Likes

Hey Kennyg looking to order mine. I’m in california. Seems from the affiliate link it’s only 1% off vehicle price. Were you able to get a large % off? What was the amount you got off from MSRP?
Looking to do the Sahara as well.

Thanks

I’m in SoCal and looking to purchase. Could you PM me the details of dealer and purchase you did?
How much off the MSRP you got etc.

Thank you!

Easy! Contact Clutch, his thread is in the Marketplace forum.

1 Like

Out of the loop but when did the Sahara get better RV than the Rubicon?

Always sadly. Technically a base Sahara has more equipment than a base Rubicon. So to me it makes sense

Hey, I’m in Los Angeles, spent the last two days considering ordering as well, plan to go through Clutch if I do. Perhaps we can see if shipping together might have any effect on costs!

2 Likes

But Tuscadero looks sexy on a rubicon, not a Sahara :girl:t3:

Looking to do that too. Let’s team up on the shipping part. Do you know how much it would be as a discount going together? How much is shipping for you? I’m in LA as well

I ordered through @Clutch, pretty seamless and awesome process. Shipping to San Diego was ~500 at most.

3 Likes

What’s 1% work out to, like $10-12. Worth it IMO.