HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

I believe its a hard top with an electronically retractable softop underneath. Best of both worlds.

Damn the one option I am regretting is the one touch roof. Now yoy guys are saying it’s good to go. Especially since I am in Socal. 🥲

I’m kinda kicking myself for not paying the additional $1500 (over body color hard top) as well.

As a long time Bronco reservation holder, they sent me a gift for being so loyal. I thought I would put it to use today with a couple of my favorite recent hacks (along with an older hack in the background).

12 Likes

I had a softtop before the sky touch. But I can’t imagine it’s a problem in the snow it does have metal supports, it’s also a thick canvas material.

This is why I went with the one touch top. It’s expensive but I wanted to go topless on a dime . That and I park outdoors in my condo complex and don’t have access to a garage where I can store various different tops etc.

Open and Close top on a whim!

It also looks nicer with the body colored sides to match the rest of the vehicle

@Denzel_Vargas it is not a hard top with a retractable soft top underneath. It’s a Premium Acrylic Twill Material. I guess we’ll all find out how it handles with piles of snow on top this coming winter. If we get snow. I was looking at it at the showroom yesterday and I think a significant amount of weight will make it sag some.

1 Like

I was totally mistaken then. My fault!

LOL. I can see you are just as productive as I am working from home…

1 Like

Daniel sent me my Vin… sweet…

Quick update - 6/14 order date (Gupton) and the Jeep has its 3rd D1 status build date now. 09/10 … lets see if this sticks! This will probably be a 12+ week order.

How do you check this info

What you gonna do with all them Rubicons!

One is mine and one is my wife’s. We’ve been having a lot of fun with them.

I feel your pain. 6-8 order hasn’t even started build from gupton but at least my other one should be there any day now.

1 Like

Does flipping seem less appealing these days with orders happening today? Or is it just basically more of a gamble at this stage as opposed to earlier orders?

It’s absolutely a gamble (or not, if you like Jeeps and have no problem keeping it). You won’t get the Jeep for at least 2 months. Where will the market be in 2 months?

1 Like

You can contact Jeep chat for a summary of the current status. If they say its scheduled for build with all parts collected, then you can contact your dealer for the current status and estimated build/ship date.

Looks great in this color.

8 Likes

*QUESTION: How are people getting 9.7% off or more with affiliate pricing? Every dealer I’ve been to has told me affiliate/employee pricing is set and it’s 1% off ? Am i doing something wrong?