HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

K Ill give you my wifes cell phone # for you to tell her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll try to have enough for the entire group!

I’ll let y’all in for another tip/annoyance I haven’t seen mentioned anywhere else…I KEEP LOCKING MYSELF OUT of the driver side door. Somehow, when I’m braindead and exiting the door, it somehow trips the little lock toggle to locked. I have to crawl in from the passenger side to unlock, since the fob is usually still in the truck. So far my biggest gripe, and something I’ll have to cope with.

1 Like

Can we have video evidence please?

1 Like

You can add one easily for under $100 if you already have tazer jl or jscan

1 Like

Someone didn’t get the keyless proximity entry :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To see my fat ass, refer to my Only Fans account. A boy has to eat.

3 Likes

haha I think it is truly a required option and you cant build one without it. That is why I need to see this in action.

Nope. But the lot boy was sure it had it. LOL

If this isn’t common for anyone else, I may have to look into this in more detail.

No kidding? Must be an early run. I think its required now!

All you need is:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HNRYHZ6?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details&fbclid=IwAR3VFscIjOzq9P2C5felXeFYHhNTOQ96qlw42M_3-ghPApJqI48wFcEdWcs

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RJWM7LP?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details&fbclid=IwAR2piP-jDiG4u-wSOZcRx7CFrex9xpidr2vNaQfYkd7qNzP4v3uA2j8w-C0

And tazer or jscan - here are the instructions to connect to head unit:

https://www.quadratec.com/sites/default/files/installation_instructions/zautomotive-jl-front-camera-z-jl-cam-install-instructions.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3SX0ZjdfIETw6NzNsa97aj97yAQXSLPMWg9nLrkNjNvPR90ERly-4f65w

3 Likes

Ok so may jump on the XE bandwagon as everything else on my radar is failing but this is definitely a long read and with a recent move and baby due soon no time to get the vehicle deal done myself.
Can anyone recommend a broker that can get this done for pickup in GA or near by? What’s been the average lead time for you guys from signing to getting the car delivered. Need a vehicle before January 2nd so was hoping for some guidance.
Thanks!

Clutch

Anywhere from 4 to 12 weeks :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Prob more like 8-16 now :confused:

2 Likes

Thanks @chimax

How about when you take the front doors off, go for a ride and then there is no way to unlock the passenger doors without using the unlock button on the key fob. Thought I had locked my children in the
Car the first time when I didn’t have my drivers side door to hit unlock :joy:

That’s what the roof is for

1 Like

This is super funny, but seriously the information is so conflicting right now. Now if you can finance with the Chinese government, why not?

@Bostoncarconcierge and @vinny are you guys not concerned about the Sky Touch roof and snow? I was planning to order Sky Touch but then got talked into the hard top b/c I spend many a winter day up in the mountains skiing. Advice was not to risk 3+ feet of snow piling up on the soft top. Thoughts?