HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

They’re following the instructions in the first post, which involves using dealers that don’t play those games.

5 Likes

Snazberry looks great. Almost ordered one back in May …

Side question. Anyone know what kind of MPGs these get on strictly gas?

I plan on driving strictly on gasoline :see_no_evil:

I’ve averaged around 19-21 over the last couple months

1 Like

*QUESTION: How are people getting 9.7% off or more with affiliate pricing? Every dealer I’ve been to has told me affiliate/employee pricing is set and it’s 1% off ? Am i doing something wrong?

I understand I’m following the post, did the affiliate, have my code and control number, been to multiple dealerships and what am i telling them? Im sitting here at the desk as i type this… “I’m telling them this dealership in tenessee is giving 9.7% off with affiliate” they have no idea what im talking about, done this in June, July and August at different dealerships.

You’re supposed to tell them goodbye and use the dealers in the thread that don’t play those games.

7 Likes

There’s 3 spots everyone here is using .

Gupton in tn
Mall of georgia
@Clutch

Also @AutoCompanion (can’t remember 100%)

2 Likes

Are you guys getting the Affiliate # from Access Fund or Thread Lightly or both? How this exactly works?

I think you can do either or , I personally did tread lightly 100$

1 Like

Did the dealership asked from where you got it?

Keep in mind there is a difference between % off MSRP and % off invoice.

That said, 99% of the dealers out there (besides the sources mentioned a few posts ago) are going to laugh at you when you ask for these types of discounts.

2 Likes

I believe there was a guy at Chapman in Pennsylvania that was close to these numbers too.

1 Like

My 4XE is in shipping stage but no dealer ETA. I’m getting anxious!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If I’m going sahara with body color hard top and the safety group package, should I just get the high altitude trim? Looks like those 2 options are standard with the high altitude, but what does the extra $2,000 or so in costs get you? I know I see body colored bumpers and door handles and upgraded upholstery. Am I missing anything?

You pretty much got it, I went with it because of the leather

2 Likes

Tell me about it my 6/30 order shipped this past Monday . Arrival eta 9/6 , I’ve been more impatient these past 3 days then the last 45

1 Like

Yep, Chapman out of Philly can easily replicate the deal as well. Just no sold order protection.

From a different thread that I posted

As most owners know, the default hybrid mode on the 4XE isn’t really a true hybrid mode. It uses battery power until it essentially runs out, then works as a mild hybrid. I have found that manually shifting it into the highest gear possible for a given speed will result in quite respectable mpg. For instance, in eighth gear at 50 miles an hour, with the AC on, it will achieve 37- 42 mpg while at a steady cruise which is quite impressive. Battery usage in this mode is actually quite low. Thought others might like to try this if they haven’t already done so.

6 Likes

Is mall of Georgia on here? Contact information?

@Ttxi also contact information for Chapman Philly person?

215-410-2210
tborah@chapmanautogroup.com

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044 zip

1 Like