HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

I doubt they’d give any incentives, they’re raising msrp for more profit so why would they give incentives.

1 Like

Hey all, anyone registered their Gupton car in CA? So confused about how to get the right docs together. Would appreciate some help!

You know, to like balance the numbers or something, or launder money, tip the scales in “our” favor!
fight balance GIF by Desus & Mero

1 Like

lol I like the optimism

Unfortunately this is the other squeak problem (rear windows).

Mine is the passenger side roof lol

Thank you!

So I guess I’ll have two squeaks to look forward to since I ordered the one-touch also. Maybe I should have kept the LT1 :wink:

1 Like

Does Chrysler Capital allow third party buyout now? I’m getting conflicting information about this. I believe someone said just a few days before that the quote that the dealer got wasn’t too far from what he got. But then there’s a thread about no third party buyout would be allowed.

Chrysler never stopped 3rd party buyouts unless I’m a day behind

Oh, that’s great to know. I was wondering how to tackle the sales tax issues.

When was this? I have personally sold a leased 4XE to a 3rd party as many others have done on this forum.

1 Like

That’s weird. Last week they gave me a third party dealer payoff number with no issue.

Yeah weird, About a month ago in Socal, I tired a few places, 1 place flat out refused to do it because he had trouble with it before and the other place tried and failed.

My other buddy tired via Carvana or Vroom and the payoff amount they sent them was much higher then what he owed, so it wasn’t worth it to proceed.

One broker told me someone sold to Carmax and then a week later Carmax called them back to come pick up the car and return the check cause CCP did not accept the payoff.

It’s great if you guys were able to do it!

Yea I had no trouble selling my leased 4XE to Vroom. Which was about a month ago and others have sold theirs more recently with no issues.

Vroom confirmed with my that they no longer buy leases, but that’s on their end, not CCAP’s

This is not accurate and should be removed from the thread as to not confuse people.

CCAP absolutely does not have restrictions on 3rd party buyouts as of today.

7 Likes

CCP does NOT allow 3rd party buyouts, I learned the hard way, when my 3rd party dealer tried to pay CCP for the payoff amount, they would NOT take their money and told them 3rd party buyouts are not allowed on leases. I had to go pick the jeep back up.

Your first problem was financing through the Chinese government rather than CCAP…

10 Likes

On a Side note Sky Touch roof is 100000% worth it. When all it takes is a button press you’ll find any reason to take the top down!

3 Likes

Couldnt agree more…less the squeaks.

1 Like

You can’t hear the squeaks over the stereo and road :smiley:

I feel like every other week somebody stirs up a rumor in this thread that CCAP has stopped 3rd party sales.

1 Like