HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Sounds like someone didn’t buckle up for the long read.

10 Likes

Sorry if you already answered this but do/did you own the car? If so, make sure to fight for the loss of value payment being reimbursed to you.

You may have the best evidence of it as you had an offer “literally” 2 days before the accident & now that offer will significantly decline so there is your loss in value.

1 Like

Finally got my vehicle sticker. It looks like it is displaying the current MSRP and not the MSRP from order date.

Does anyone know if this is correct?

Thanks!

Yeh thats normal

It’s about the MSRP on the POC when you ordered/locked in

1 Like

I did and it wasn’t bad. The main thing is that the hump from the battery pack means that the seats do not fall flat. I was able to put my luggage and some other stuff beneath my air mattress to compensate. I watched this guy with great arms come up with a more permanent solution

1 Like

I only watched this because you said he had great arms :joy::muscle:

1 Like

Well my 6/30 order finally shipped , Estimated arrival 9/6

What’s everyone’s experience on time frame from shipping to delivery

I ordered the granite grey and this damn blue is making me rethink everything, haha!

1 Like

I am looking into this also. Did it years ago with a purchased vehicle for my company but am now leasing my 4xe (whenever it arrives to the dealer which might be 2023 at this rate). Has anyone had any experience with Section 179 deductions with a lease?

Blue it is man!!

Another happy @Clutch customer :slight_smile:

10 Likes

you cannot sec 179 something you do not own. your CPA should be able to help you!

Thats right. Sec 179 is only for purchasing.

Depreciation is already built into leases.

If you own a business you can deduct your lease payments and expenses associate with it, or miles, etc…

1 Like

Im not an expert but a bit of googling got me to this https://www.leafnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/1706-Section179-infographic-02.pdf
which says you can definitely section 179 a leased asset.

Haven’t had a dejavu moment so quickly in a while or didnt expect to have it so quickly…

while the document refers to leasing, it is referring to “Capital Leases” which are very common in business purchases of “expensive” equipment. I have gone into detailed explanation of how your typical auto lease which is considered a “Close-End Lease” and how it differs from a “Capital Lease” which has a different treatment

Happy reading!!

2 Likes

Why the almost 1 month gap between purchase date and initiating the vroom process? Waiting on registration from the state?

How accurate is shipping eta? One of mine says going to gupton between 8-19 and 8-31.

Trying to figure out what im doing since the HA i ordered before this one isn’t even built yet.

I planned on going to get both and driving both back at once. How long can u leave a jeep at gupton until he complains to get it?

Thanks everyone in this forum u all been so wonderful!

Last night I buckled up and spent 4.5 hours reading the entire 3500+ thread. I gotta say it was enjoyable and I learned a lot! If I had known it would take that long when I started however… :joy:

6 Likes

I’m wondering if it’s too late to change :confused:

Yup. I have been told once you have the VIN, there is no turning back.

You can always buy a second one :slight_smile:

I am so torn between colors. I am down to two options. Black and Blue.

Which one boys!?