HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

It’s meant for you to keep

3 Likes

@NATO You seem to be in much better spirits than this one!

Big Sur looks awesome and I agree that you were meant to keep it based on your feedback here, unless of course, you’re replacing it with the Tuscadero.

4 Likes

She was probably on the way to carmax to sell and get 10k equity

6 Likes

Has anyone been able to find any in real life pics of the steel grey leather with the top off? Curious to see how it sticks out but I can’t find one on google at all

Big sur is amazing.

1 Like

Well now the reality has set in that I won’t be able to order a Tuscadero replacement :pensive:.

2 Likes

If you live in a state with decreased value from accidents make sure to request another quote from carvana after and see what they say, take that to the other persons insurance company.

I did that in NY, got hit, got insurance to pay a majority % of the difference / decreased value.

2 Likes

2021Jeep Wrangler 4XE Rubicon
$67.5k MSRP
$1000 DAS
$550 36/10k

12 Likes

This damn blue is making me regret getting white

The blue is a big hit. Gets so many compliments, the moms love it :joy:

6 Likes

Now wait until you order your tuscadero wrangler. Chick magnet, if you’re into that sort of thing :sunglasses:

Good info. Might try.

Geez man. That’s been one of my fears! Glad you’re okay and I hope everything gets worked out.

1 Like

Totally sucks but in the grand scheme of things, we’re gonna make it. There’s people in some parts of the world starving to death. I think a little bit of damage to a new car is so boo-hoo.

Still, what a coincidence! Day before!

4 Likes

is this your second one?

Did you sleep in the Jeep? How was it?

1 Like

Yes it is…….

Vinny, looking good hunting down Milf :rofl:

Congrats!

2 Likes

Everyone waiting on their 4xe but buying parts and accessories for when it arrives

27 Likes

Hi Everyone. Just a little late to the party. Does this still work as far as getting a good deal? Thanks in advance!