HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Blue. No brainer.

Shoot, I might have to at this point, LOL

Blue and it’s not even close.

1 Like

Blue all the way. Or green, or yellow. Even the silvers and greys are interesting on the 4xE.

Black is a livery car color. Does not even deserve being an option on something as fun as a Jeep!

1 Like

Blue.

3 Likes

NC takes 30 days to have car registered so yea, waited on that. Cant sell it without the physical paper form here.

1 Like

Okay Blue it is!

Thanks fellas making my order today

3 Likes

Been speaking with Daniel, very nice guy. Very clear, and answers all my questions.

Just got a prelim invoice. For a lease from gupton. Quoted 59% RV. Noticed lots of people on here getting 65/64% i am womdering if that is because they got their car at the beginning of 2021. I am wondering if the RV decreases considerably as the year progresses with 2022s on the horizon.

Second i got an MF of .00172 basically an APR of 4.13% seems a bit high. I have seen a few videos of anything less than .00200 is good for a wrangler, but…

Both these suggest that chysler doesn’t have much faith they will be able to sell the car at decent price in 3 years.

Did you go with steel bumpers??

how many months and mileage?

What amount of months, number of miles, and which trim wrangler?

I’m guessing you’re comparing a 36/15 Rubicon vs a lower mileage limit non-Rubicon.

Are steel bumpers even worth the upgrade?

Just got an email from Cryptostickers that the build sheet was found. Figured I’d give Jeep chat a try and was told that “your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle”.

I ordered from Clutch on 7/30.

Sahara Sting-Gray
Sky One-Touch Power Top
Cold Weather Group
Safety Group
Advanced Safety Group

4 Likes

Ok i clarified, 59% is for 15k
61% for 12k
62% for 10k.

I didn’t do steel bumpers, didn’t seem worth it, are they?

I wonder if that means they double-check the robot that inserts the fuses and tightens the ball joints?

1 Like

No. My MSRP was inflated enough lol

Lmfao no joke! You got color marching evething :rofl:

Criminal how color fenders are included on Sahara but $800 on Rubicon.

1 Like

For real! That should be a free damn option as well as the cor match top which I got myself. I like the contrast black on the fenders. I’ll take my 800 bucks to the bar :crazy_face:

1 Like