HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

If you want to see it any time soon, order a sahara. HAs tend to take a lot longer.

I ordered a sahara to hold me over until my HA arrives :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Seems like SOT or even a hardtop for that matter is not the best option for flipping based on this?

From my (limited) scope lol…HA’s have a bit better resale, but they tend to take longer to produce…as others on here will mention. Aesthetically, I find but the HA to be better, other than the fact that the saddle brown interior isn’t an option.

My preference would be:

1. rubicon
  2. HA (at a very close second)
    3.Sahara

That is completely disregarding the resale potential, lead times, overall cost, etc.

Dumb question, hopefully because it is early :joy:, but down payment in your up fronts reduces your buyout, correct?

Yep, it was definitely because it was early. No more LH in the wee hours. :man_facepalming:

Yikes dude. You know the answer.

@mllcb42 - Inspiration for when yours arrives.

I’m just going to start discussing things other than 4xes here. I’m convinced the conversation has exhausted itself 10x over.

14 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Wrangler 392 spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Does anyone know how CCAP does non dealer buyouts?

I’m considering buying out my 4xe. Will they just take a bank check for buyout + taxes + $350? Or does it have to go through a dealer?

You have to call them abs they will email you a payoff, you just send them a check.

2 Likes

Credit submitted & approved this morning. I should be taking delivery come Thursday evening, :open_mouth: I’m not certain how I feel about the black top, but the sting gray is a unique color.

6 Likes

just got an offer from RODO for 56,750

Don’t know how legitimate it is or if I can push for more but will update as soon as I know.

Looks great with the black rims and steps

2 Likes

It will pay off when you want to take the freedom panels off and you don’t have to worry about them getting scratched up.
Beautiful color congrats.

3 Likes

Gorgeous! I assume this was an in stock unit? How was your deal?

Sold to local Jeep dealership for $55,500.

Sahara, cold weather + safety

Ordered in June
MSRP at the time of order $55715
$56985 at the time of delivery

Buyout was $45,925

It was a fun couple of months !

16 Likes

10k in equity and a summer with a wrangler. Living the dream lol

4 Likes

That was one of my debates previously ha. It is a valid point!

Have to be a bit sad to see her go? Nice color.

Looks good. I have a sarge sahara on order. Couldn’t resist the sot on it though.

for sure. got so many compliments on the color. i almost backed out when i got to the dealership until we started talking numbers again haha. nonetheless, it is a bittersweet day.

2 Likes

Interesting that a Jeep dealership paid that much for it. They basically paid more for a used vehicle than they would for a new vehicle from the factory. Must be desperate for cars and know they can still profit.