HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

NJ acquisition should be $895

Apparently not. I’m told they have no control over it, nor can they (do they?) mark it up. It has been varying depending on VIN and zip. Very very weird. They were telling me someone else was forced to pay a security deposit plus acquisition. Clutch confirmed that story.

2 Likes

Weird indeed. I just paid $895 last week!

Titling this thread “TLDR” is a cruel joke?

6 Likes

there, I fixed it for you. hahahaha

There was a 4xe thread so long, someone posted a suggestion asking for a shortcut, this thread was already going and allegedly the TL;DR until

Nobody is going to read past 175 (let alone scroll back 5 posts). All we can do now is merge merge merge.

1 Like

I was thinking we need a tldr for this tldr

I am thinking of going one pay or paying off in a couple months. Will there be savings on interest if I pay out the lease in a couple of months? Or do I have to go one pay from the start to realize that savings?

Yes…

You only pay the interest you use. So if you pay off in a couple of months, you’ll have paid only interest for those 2 mos. You won’t see any significant savings doing a one-pay unless you keep the lease for quite some time.

Jeez, seriously? Wonder if PA is in that group.

I went with @Clutch (awesome BTW) and got 10% off MSRP with Tread Lightly affiliate ($100 & 30 day wait). The RV and MF were locked. Awesome so far! This was a May factory order and took delivery in June.

8 Likes

how does your calculator look like ?

2 Likes

That looks great! How come you did an upfront payment?

Thanks! Saved $2k doing the 1-pay. Toggle in the calculator to see.

I presume anyone ordering around now will not be getting the Bonus Drive $250 incentive? Seems to be expiring around the beginning of August.

My difference was $70/month so i did a one pay, saves me $2500 in interest over the 3 years.

1 Like

Not sure if it was mentioned before, do we know exactly how 1-pay works with early buyouts?

1 Like

I believe one pay funds are placed into an escrow and they pull from it monthly, so if you sell early they can still refund the remaining balance from escrow.

Haven’t done it myself before but I believe I’ve heard it mentioned.

1 Like