HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

My difference was $70/month so i did a one pay, saves me $2500 in interest over the 3 years.

1 Like

Not sure if it was mentioned before, do we know exactly how 1-pay works with early buyouts?

1 Like

I believe one pay funds are placed into an escrow and they pull from it monthly, so if you sell early they can still refund the remaining balance from escrow.

Haven’t done it myself before but I believe I’ve heard it mentioned.

1 Like

Jeep chat confirmed that the factory is closed this week

I already said that above :slight_smile: I wouldnt lie to you all

5 Likes

There’s a lot here. If I wanted to walk into a Jeep dealer to oder and lease one of these, what is the timeframe/wait like? Also I have the affiliate discount; will dealers generally honor that?

Spend the hours reading and monitoring the thread like the rest of us :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Start from the top and read for 10 minutes, I’m sure you’ll get your answers to those questions and more. Wait is likely 4-6 weeks and discount will vary regardless if you have affiliate. Best to use one of the dealers mentioned here for easiest and best results.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice about reading through all of it - I hadn’t thought of that!

2 Likes

I don’t believe I’ve seen many (if any?) that were able to get the discounts with a car on the lot. I believe we’ve all ordered.

1 Like

Some lucky bastards got in on In-Transits…just sayin.

2 Likes

I got an in transit from @clutch. Broker fee payed on the 25th of June, and picking it up tomorrow! Didn’t know I was lucky to get that haha.

4 Likes

My first was an in stock unit in late April and my second an in transit.

1 Like

I stand corrected :slight_smile:

Is there any way to see what vroom, carmax or any of the other sites will offer for a used Wrangler 4XE online (without a license plate number/VIN or without going in for an in-person appraisal)?

yes. go to the site and start the appraisal. You’ll figure it out from there.

1 Like

Update from a friend:

*All plants closed except for Renegade and HD trucks
*Sold Order Wrangler 392s now available
*Gecko Green open for Gladiator

Nothing meaningful on 4XE …

1 Like

Heres mine from @clutch. Added KO2 tires and loving it so far. Similar deal as everyone else who received it in June.

16 Likes

285/55/20?

Here are few shortcuts… I’m no expert, but I’ve read this in detail and am in the middle of a deal:

• there are a few dealers as shown here that will let you order from them for ~ 9-10% off MSRP, including getting an affiliate control code via Tread Lightly
  • if you walk into a dealer you will likely find, at least from my experience
    • many don’t have 4xe’s available
    • those that do have them want sticker to +$2500, and a few times not matching their website listed pricing
    • some dealers might let you order with the control code discount ~5%, others at MSPR … again, a few select dealers here discount heavily up to ~ 9% below MSPR
    • leadtime quotes are varied … anywhere from 4 to 12 weeks
  • the initial deals on here had residuals of 65% or more, along with the 9% below MSRP… thus the < $400/month payments… those folks did well to move early and work with the few selected dealers that discount heavily

Good luck!

4 Likes