Honda Clarity 36/12K $7800 ONE PAY

$8k with rebate…

I’m in Florida. I can fly and drive or get it shipped.

Also I have a friend in Boston who could cosign if it helped me get the credit.

Willing to pay a broker fee if someone can help me on this!

Base is 7800, your is 9800. All in with mass tax at 6.25 on leased part. Your numbers will vary plus ship cost.

Does California rebate apply for cars leased from California dealers only?

Should only matter where it’s registered, right? Should be on the CA website as to what is required. Dig in.

Sweet deal. Wish we can get that in Ca.

I suppose. How much would the shipping cost be to SF area?

Look up on eBay. Under 1000

Are you a dealer LIMBO?

Just found out:
Can I purchase the vehicle out of state?

No, vehicles purchased or leased outside of California are not eligible for CVRP.

Not a dealer. Just a hacker who busted his ass to find a deal and shares with the community. Can’t stand the games. When i find a way to win, I pass on the success. Screw Ernie and Herb who quote me 50% more and waste an hour of my time.

1 Like

As mentioned before, LIMBO is the real deal. Hooked me up with the dealer with the exact same numbers, easy-peasy. Still can’t believe the math works out to less than $150 for a $35K vehicle. Amazing!

wow. LIMBO, I’m in Vermont and have been looking far and wide to replace my BMW i3 lease with something. Can you PM me the dealer info please? If so, I’m calling when they opening and grabbing one. Thank you

The deal is real but not sure if Vermont has a state rebate if you buy from a MA dealer. Some states don’t allow it. Still a good deal and the ride in this is way better than the i3. If you’re locked and loaded and ready to pull trigger, will connect you. If still kicking tires, kick in VT then decide.

Nope, I am locked and loaded. Lets do this. I’ve been reaching out to dealers this morning. And to make matters worse, my wife wrecked our third car Friday. Went from 3 cars in the household to 1.

time to trade in the old accident prone model for a new lease on a newer and safer model …

Should have what you need now. Touring is $2000 more on one pay. For $2000 I will come and adjust your manual seat. But will your ass know it’s not leather??!

Closed deal. One pay required as money factor drops to less .25%. Friendly dealer with lots of inventory. One pay is $7800 out the door less $2500 Masshole rebate so $5300 net or $150/month on $34k car w/90mpg.

Didn’t you already post this and it got shut down? What a Masshole

“masshole?”