Honda Clarity 36/12K $7800 ONE PAY

Honda clarity base model. $7800 one pay lease out the door w/all fees, tax, acq, doc, reg… Sell $20,955.78 MF .00001; 43% Residual. Can I get them any lower? Need advice on this one. Purchase is in MA w/6.25% sales tax already in the one pay price. Will it get better end of year?

2 Likes

This is the plug in hybrid right and qualifies for the $2500 MA rebate?

Indeed. So net cost down to $5300 for 3 years. Deal or no deal?

I think it’s a good deal

I think you’ll need to post the msrp, selling, and the breakout of fees. I think the incentives are 7800 plus 3000. I’m no expert with Honda but it looks like it’s below invoice, and the money factor is down from .00071 due to one pay? Maybe someone else can chime in

On a side note, I’m in MA as well and a deal like this is very interesting for a commuter car :slight_smile:

Outstanding deal even before consideration of the state credit. I wouldn’t be surprised if that car is worth close to the initial cap cost 18 months into the lease.

Anybody want to double down on this deal? Still doing a dealer squeeze to get out the last bit of pulp which may happen at month end. I just need to know this is a trophy worthy deal. Will post final numbers once I get the contract.

What’s the MSRP on the car?

Without the MSRP it is impossible to tell for sure. Assuming the car is in the 34K+ range, it is fair. 37K+ range and it is a steal.

$20,955. Is this with incentives, rebates and etc? Or this is the agreed selling price of the car?

Does the Touring have the same $7800 + $3000 in MA? I’d take the marked up deal for the Touring based on the % off MSRP you’re getting.

Net lease price is $20955. Msrp $34290. I think they pass along $6500 of the $7500 federal rebate.

Ad out today showing base for $189 / month, $1500 DaS, based on Net cap cost of $20650, just an fyi.

What dealership is this? One MA honda dealership keeps giving me the run around and it is really annoying…

Yep that is spot on for a 34K car, on a one pay.

It’s a very fair deal. Add in your state incentives, and it is a killer deal.

Is the $20,995 an actual purchase price? Like could you get this price on a finance or cash price?

Lease net price. Has the fed rebate applied that goes to Honda.

Should get the full $7500, not $6500. BMW passes through $7500 to customers. Just saying.

Edmunds forum is saying $7800 lease cash plus $3000 NE lease cash. I wonder if part of the $7800 is the $7500 federal tax credit that honda takes

Honda’s Japanese management keeps the extra $1000 to put toward their whale hunt. Just saying.

1 Like

Great deal. Take it or pass on the deal to me :slight_smile:

The only reservation I have with this deal is that this is one FUGLY MOFO of a car. Wow. Who designed this atrocity?

6 Likes