Honda Clarity 36/12K $7800 ONE PAY

Like Forest Gump said: “Crazy is as crazy does.” I always want to help the hackrs from the West. You should too. Honda selling for more in CA just screams discrimination. Hackers unite and equalize.

2 Likes

Another request for a PM to the dealer for this amazing deal…

When ready to buy, let me know and will help anyway I can. Dealer I bought from is honroign the price at least thru this month.

2 Likes

LIMBO is the real deal lol. I vote for him to be trusted Hackr :slight_smile:

Thank you, my hacking brother. You still kicking tires with Ernie or you going to belly up to the bar and drive one of these Beasts here in the East for $5300 NET ONE PAY on a $34K HONDA?

Hard to beat with $2500 from MA so one pay at $7800 less $2500 state rebate on 36month/12k.

How in the heck are you guys getting it for so cheap back East? The best I’ve been able to do our here in Southern California is $13.5k for a one pay for the base PHEV. $1.5k less with the CA rebate but your $10.3k is definitely something I’d be willing to lease it for.

Any dealers in CA reading this please let me know if you can do this! :smiley:

Read carefully. It is not 10.3k it is 7800 minus 2500 ie 5.3k lol

I’m trying to find a dealer in NY to match this lol

No need. Ask LIMBO to hook you up and drive up to MA… I am going to see LIMBO’s dealer tomorrow

See below for the FAQ from the NYS drive clean website

1. I am a NYS resident. Can I receive the rebate if I purchase a car from a dealership located in another state?

No. The car must be purchased or leased from a participating dealership registered with the NYS Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) as a new car dealership.

Oops. Then there is another guy who is doing 214 a month IN NY - try him …Search for CLARITY

yeah I know – but this deal is waaay better lol – one pay for ~$5,500

Anyone in NY/NJ who wants this… just drive to MA and get it. I drove from NNJ to MD for a deal recently. It’s worth the day trip for an great deal.

See the sights in MA while you’re there or something

1. What are the applicant requirements?
    Eligible applicants must meet requirements that include, but are not limited to, the following:
  • Be a Massachusetts resident.

• Register the new vehicle with the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles for a minimum of 36 consecutive months for use in Massachusetts.

2 Likes

Heck, at $7,800 I’d take that and get it shipped out here! Forget the CA EV rebate even!

I’ll ship it for you. Easy.

what you have on the touring?

Touring one pay is $8000. Your ass will not know it’s cloth and for $2000 I’ll come to you to adjust your manual seat.

1 Like

touring is 8k without the rebate applied lol