Honda Clarity 36/12K $7800 ONE PAY

Boch Honda in MA has been giving me terrible quotes as well. I wish Limbo would reveal his top secret dealership that gave him such a great deal.

Try Cambridge honda or Honda Cars in Everett, either should be able to do a fair deal on a on pay. Boch Honda and Herb chambers were quoting like 12 or 13k for a one pay, lol clowns.

Hold tight hackers. Boch, Prime, Herb are smoking the MA medical marijuana w/1 pay pricing on the clarity.

I was able to negotiate Boch to 9k one pay, just trying to be at 7.5k. Interesting factoid for those in MA - Ernie Boch no longer owns these dealerships - he sold it and they just use his name and him to do ads.

It’s amazing that the sales guy quoted me 464 with a straight face. Then asked me - where do you want to be at to earn your business. I said, with equally straight face - I think 200 all in is a fair price… His jaw dropped but he went and did the sales manager shuffle and came back with 250 + tax

PM sent w/info to save you dozens of Benjamins.

Yea, what Limbo said. You are still financing the whole car and you still have possession of the whole car (regardless of having paid for your use of it in cash up front). They still need to know you are a stand-up person credit-wise to return the car at the end of the lease. So, yes, it matters just the same as if you are financing or leasing on a month to month basis.

That being said, if you are on the cusp of being approved or not being approved by the bank, a one pay might push them to the side of “yes” which means for them, it is a bit less risky.

That’s the color I ended up buying. I have the touring model, been very happy with it since December last year. If you can get free charging at work or somewhere, its crazy how much gas money you save, for me the number is around 60 a week. I only put gas in my car around once every 2 months now - and even then, its about 10 dollars worth at most.
I’ve had 5 adults sit comfortably in it, so am happy with size, and the trunk is a great size too.

They can repo it in any case, so whats the risk lol?

For those of you in SoCal wanting this type of deal - keep in mind the state rebate is only 1500 for the plug in.

Tracking down the car, potential damage, etc. The risk still exists

In NYS is the rebate applied at point of sale? NVM got my answers

The rebate in NYS is $1,700

You need to rent the classic movie Repo Man to really understand.

can I get this deal in SOCAL if yes please advise I am willing to pay little more if needed TIA

I have not seen similar numbers posted by anyone on west coast but they should be possible in CARB states.

What numbers are you aiming for? I gotta try and beat u

Get the deal in MA and ship it, ship it good.

How would that work with the state rebate?

As they say in Jerry Maguire: help me help you help me. We got $2500 to play with for a MA address.

It matters. don’t forget, you are paying interest on the entire value of the car, not just the lease payments.

So you covered the interest on lease payments with the one pay, but they are still charging you interest on loan that covers the residual value of the car.

Your credit may matter less but it will still need to be decent to get the buy down on MF, and lower interest on the remaining portion of the loan.

Lol this guy is crazy… to all you wise guys trying to steal our tax dollars: you need mass reg and proof of residence for the rebate…