Honda Clarity 36/12K $7800 ONE PAY

Good point. If anyone in social comes close to this deal I’ll get one and do that.

don’t hold your breath

Have you thought about the hydrogen fuel cell? Fixed price on the lease (no negotiating) but after the 5k rebate and the 15k of free fuel it should actually be cheaper.

I looked at the Toyota Mirai but charging stations are not too convenient for me in Culver City.

The clarity is a much better car than the Toyota. I agree all depends on where you’re located in relation to the fueling stations.

I just checked the California Fuel Cell Partnership site that Honda refers you to on the Clarity website. Pretty much every station around Hollywood, Santa Monica West LA is currently closed due to being out of fuel or other issues. Sounds too stressful to deal with If I’m going to be fueling up 40 times a year or so.

Ya it’s a little mind boggling that they have the technology to make a car run hydrogen but they can’t figure out how to get the refueling trucks to the stations on time.

What if I just have the dealer ship her to you as long as they spiff me?

Hi @LIMBO or @thejuice2292 - Would you be able to PM the dealer info to me? Thanks!

This is why I didn’t bother looking at fuel cell cars.

They should make you the head of development at Toyota. Something must be wrong with them to keep trying to make fool cell cars…

Please PM me the dealer info…I’ve looked at http://www.massenergy for pricing. One of the dealers that contacted me said they didn’t offer one payment lease.

Hahahahahaha…too funny

One pay is from Honda. Your lease is from Honda. That’s why they are dealers and you need to deal-i-o. MF with one pay drops to almost nothing.

1 Like

Quick question for one pay leases? Does your credit matter.

Quick answer, yes.

From what I have read, it doens’t matter that much. Lease is paid for. Really low risk.

Low risk? You’re paying for half the car over 3 years and they own the rest.

1 Like

Did you beat my deal? Or did the ugliness scare u away?

LOL. I could not beat your deal. Boch Honda’s initial quote was 454 a month with 1800 DAS lol.

However, I am eating humble pie. In person the thing is not bad looking !!! And it is much more spacious than I thought. I thought it was Civic sized but turns out it is Accord sized… I went for the red color (actually more eggplant color) but the eggplant on beige background was very very nice …

1 Like