HN308's Review - Brokering BMW, Infiniti, Lexus in NY/NJ/CT/PA with limited out of state shipping for BMW

HN helped me lease a demo 2019 BMW 330i x-drive (white w/ beige) from HN couple weeks ago.

$50,895 car with 4200 miles on it with $399 x 36 months, 10k miles a year & $499 broker fee to HN.

Just wanted to say it was a easy transaction & would like to recommend HN to anyone & everyone I know.

I leased it thinking I’d drive the car, but my wife seems to like it more and she’s driving it. LOL~

Thank you again HN, for making car shopping an easy experience & you now have a fan for life!!

2 Likes

HN was able to help me lease a 2019 BMW 530 x drive. The process was very smooth and HN was there every step of the way to answer my newbie questions and curb any concerns.

Overall, I would highly recommend using HNs services for the best deals and less time haggling with dealerd that won’t budge.

Thanks so much HN and I will be back again for sure!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your review.

Enjoy the car in good health.

HN.

Thank you HN for getting an X3M for me after lots of works. Picking up process was very smooth and the numbers matched everything that you gave me.

Chang,

It was a long time working on your deal but you got a very nice car at the right time. The incentives from last month are gone as of today so no more 2 payment waivers.

Enjoy your X3 M in good health.

HN

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

I reached out to HN a few days ago to talk through some of the BMW deals he had posted. While we weren’t able to work out a deal due to my inability to travel to NJ due to the current climate he was super responsive with all my basic BMW leasing questions. Was more than willing to rework the calculator to show me how certain changes would impact my payments. Overall, a great experience. I wish you were closer in the Midwest. Will definitely reach out for future lease options when it is easier to travel.

1 Like

Thank you HN needed a quick lease so I couldn’t hack one and he scored me a 330xi very smoothly wish all brokers could be like you. Would definitely recommend him for any business.

2 Likes

@HN308 helped me with getting a 2020 X2 xdrive. Since this was my first lease, I had a few questions and concerns. He was very responsive and upfront about everything including the numbers. The whole transaction was very smooth and I picked up the car yesterday without any issues for the number that was agreed upon.

Thank you HN!

1 Like

Great deal & quick response & throughout. I was able to sign the deal very fast and hope to have another business with him. Highly recommended!

1 Like

@jefe @hpan @Alex_Pyun

Thanks a lot for your kind review.

Enjoy your vehicle in good health.

HN

@HN308 recently helped me lease a 2020 X5. I was looking for an x5 for past couple months but HN308 got me the best deal. The process was extremely quick and smooth. Will be suggesting him to all my friends and family. Thanks again.

1 Like

@HN308 helped me got a 2020 530i. The whole process is very smooth and fast. Highly recommended! Thanks again, HN!

1 Like

@HN308 helped my brother get a 330i xdrive loaner for a great price. The process was very smooth and well communicated. The execution of picking up the car was easy and quick! He will definitely recommend to friends.

1 Like

@Kami_K @bbbooottt @lg0606

Thanks a lot for your business and kind reviews.

Enjoy your car in good health.

@HN308 just helped me lease a loaner 330i xDrive and, because the process was so seamless, I wanted to share my experience. If it wasn’t a holiday weekend with the dealership closing early, I would’ve picked up the car the same day that he and I spoke. It’s worth noting that when I did pick up the car yesterday, it didn’t have a full tank of gas. When HN proactively reached out to see how the experience at the dealership was, I let him him it was great but that, if I had to find something to complain about, it was that there was only a 1/4 of a tank of gas. Clearly not a big deal but HN immediately refunded me the cost of a full tank of gas from his fee. You don’t get that kind of service terribly often these days so I thought it was worth giving credit where credit it due. Long story short, HN was a pleasure to deal with.

1 Like

Shoulda made the dealer pay for it, but hey, HN is a class act!

1 Like

Hands down the best $499 I’ve ever spent. @HN308 helped me lease a 2020 BMW X5 and it ultimately saved me $12K compared to what the dealership quoted me for the three years.

More than anything, it was an absolute pleasure to work with him. He was there every step of the way and ensured a speedy sale and delivery (we had the car shipped out of state).

Can’t recommend him enough and look forward to working with him for the next one!

1 Like

Solid deal through HN. Once I decided to move forward and the numbers were finalized the process moved very quickly. Only spent about 45 minutes at the dealership. Easy to reach HN and he’s willing to explain everything, so you are definitely getting value there. My loaner happened to have a little curb rash on one wheel, but the dealer documented and will repair it when I have time to bring it back. I don’t expect any issues getting it fixed but will update if anything happens. Bottom line, he got a me a deal I could not find on my own and that alone makes the broker fee worth it. If you’re shopping give him a shout.

1 Like

I was having some issues with my account so couldn’t post earlier. My new Jag has been with me for 2 weeks now and everything went as per the plan.

H.N. was straight forward and took time to explain the process and what to expect. Eventually everything turned out to be as described. When I arrived at the dealership, they were already ready with the paperwork and everything was a breeze. Manager knew H.N. very well. I had an awesome experience over there.

This car is so much fun to drive and I have been getting a lot of compliments. All thanks to H.N. When my lease is going to get over, H.N. will be the first guy I will contact. He is my No. 1 recommendation for anyone looking to lease a car.

5 Likes