HN308's Review - Brokering BMW, Infiniti, Lexus in NY/NJ/CT/PA with limited out of state shipping for BMW

@Hkynyr35

Thanks for your review.

Enjoy the car.

Review @HN308
Would like to appreciate the professionalism displayed by @HN308. He has all the BMW deals and contacts required to get a car in low rates, I mean real low. $438 for a $48k car, that’s how incredible he is.
Initially the dealership messed up, but HN made sure everything was perfect and those guys drove to my apartment to deliver the car and did all the paperwork there.
Loved the way he communicated and kept everything in place.
Thank you HN for your service.
Regards,
Shubham

1 Like

@shub0y

Thanks a lot for your review. You got a great car as your first ever vehicle and hope you enjoy it.

Sorry for the mess up at the dealer and trust me this is the 1st time it ever happened as they had to bring the car from another dealer but at the end they took care of you and closed the deal with numbers as promised.

Happy Holidays.

1 Like

I was searching for a car, trying to see if I could possibly get the best deal. I got a qx60 luxe essential package for $445/mo 10k miles. I went to the dealership to look at cars but at the end cannot even get close to where @HN308 got me. It was an amazing deal and the process is painless, no bargaining with the dealer. The other locations did call me later and said that was a crazy deal which they cannot even pull. He was always willing to answer questions and got me my new year present, thanks @HN308 again.

1 Like

@HN308 helped me get an Infiniti QX60 Edition30 model which was $90 less than my current lease with only 2 MSDs. He is extremely professional and patient. No games or gimmicks, only pure business. The dealer experience was also like a breeze. Was out with the car in an hour. Even the dealer loves working with him.

1 Like

It was a pleasure working with @HN308. Such a breeze of a car leasing experience! He got me the best price out there and is very responsive, so easy to work with. He is honest, no gimmicks, everything clear cut and straight forward. He continued to follow up with me even after receiving his fee. He sees the deal through all the way to the end and cared about my experience. Thank you HN308!

1 Like

Just did my first transaction with @HN308 and I must say he is a great no hassle broker that gets the best deals. He even managed to pull some strings so I could get the exact QX60 I wanted at the price we agreed to at a dealership near me. I highly recommend @HN308 and will definitely be using him again in the future. Thanks again for all the help!!

1 Like

To make a long story short, there were some issues with the BMW dealer when picking up the car, but @HN308 went out of his way to try to honor the initial deal. He was very professional and ironed out all of the kinks with the BMW dealer on my behalf and eventually ended up getting a fantastic deal. I have nothing but the highest praises for @HN308.

1 Like

I had an excellent experience working with @HN308. From initiation to execution @HN308 was helpful throughout and did an remarkable job to find the right car at the right price in the right time. He stays on top of his communication and is a man of his word. I can keep going, but straight to the point - I highly recommend him.

1 Like

Late review but worth it.

I worked with HN308 when he was just a member and was one of the 150 members who got an Infiniti from his dealer back in December 2018.

This was the first time I used a “broker” and I was impressed how fast I was out of the dealership to get the car. His dealer did all the paperwork online and the price he quoted was exactly the same when signing the lease contract.

Thanks again

1 Like

Thank you @HN308 for working out the deal for me. It was quick and easy throughout the whole process. Very professional and respond with timely fashion! *thumps up :+1:

1 Like

I just wanted to say @HN308 is the real deal. When I first messaged him, he responded immediately and answered all my questions. Throughout the entire process he was extremely professional and always easy to reach. I was looking for a 24/12 lease and he got me the best price possible on this 530. Thank you!

@Bri

Thanks for the review. Hope your dad enjoys the car.

HN

My aunt was about to get completely ripped off on a new lease til I told her to hold off and got @HN308 to come to the rescue. He called me immediately after I messaged him and was completely transparent and insightful along the entire process. What he quotes is what you get no bs which is worth every penny in sanity and principle. He helped my aunt through the entire process and was the best broker we could have hoped for. Will definitely be recommending @HN308 to friends and family.

Alan,

It was great working with you and hope your aunt enjoys the car. You and your aunt were very clear about what you wanted and that made the process easy for me. Hope to be of help again in future.

HN.

I just picked up my car from @HN308 earlier today. He got me by far the best deal out of everyone. The entire process was excellent. Communications was great, he was clear with the quote and the terms. Answered all my questions. When I got to the dealer to pick up the car, the numbers were exactly what he quoted me. No games, no upsell. Process went smoothly and quickly. HN had it all lined up. He charges a broker fee but it is well worth it. I highly recommend for anyone car shopping in the tri-state to get in touch with him.

All the good reviews in this thread… they are real.

Thanks HN!

1 Like

Thanks @stogie613 for your kind words. Hope you enjoy the car.

Times are tough but this broker pulled the ultimate coward move. He has kept my $500 broker fee despite no deal going through. Since, he has strung me along and not allowed me to get a car through any of his posts unless it is a deal no one else has responded to for weeks He has continually refused to refund the fee and has now blocked me. I have also had 2 new credit hits since he blocked me - both out of NJ where he operates - thank god for Lifelock. Mods please contact for proof and please ban this scammer. AVOID AT ALL COSTS, things have gotten ugly economically but to pull this move is beyond reprehensible.

This is the 1st person who has written anything negative about me in the 3 plus years I have been actively participating on this site. I have refunded many people all or part of their fees even if it was no fault of mine and would have done so to him as well but he tried to bully me and than went on silly name calling which made me decide otherwise.

This is a customer who paid me a fee back in Nov 2019 for a BMW deal he agreed to take from one of my dealer, he was fine with the numbers and even did the credit application with dealer and got approved. Everything was going as he wanted and as he is based Not in the tri-state area he was ready to come pickup the car but for some reason decided not to pull the trigger after getting approved and suggested he didn’t like the sales person. I offered to drive with him to dealer and have another sales person close the deal which he didn’t accept.
I also offered to get deal from another dealer but he said he wanted to wait till March-April and than take a car. I was very clear that I have done my job and will not be refunding the fees if he backs out of deal to which he agreed and I have that in writing from him.

After that he kept on checking for few of my deals and I kept on responding every time he had a question about my deal but he didn’t take any of the deals.

Now suddenly yesterday after 4 months he says he is moving to CA from East coast and wants his money back. I even offered to get him another brand new BMW car or at 13% off plus incentives or any of my loaners plus incentives and do paperwork remotely and have the car shipped directly to CA at his cost yet he won’t take it.

He then threatens me that he will leave a bad review on this site and resorts to childish name calling which I refused to respond to.

I have never collected his or any of my 400 odd customers credit info and always have respective dealers do the credit application directly which anyone can check with numerous customers I have dealt with and who have left review here.

Mods - Please reach to me directly so I can share all the proof of what I have written above and delete this review.

14 Likes

@HN308 is an honest broker and he was always easy to reach and very knowledgeable
I got the Unicorn BMW loaner deal from him without a single issue…

2 Likes