HN308's Review - Brokering BMW, Infiniti, Lexus in NY/NJ/CT/PA with limited out of state shipping for BMW

@Yanoosh

Thanks for kind words. Hope your mom enjoys the car.

Have to say that I loved working with him. Heā€™s truly an honest, fast, friendly, and most of all kind broker. He takes the time to understand your situation and will do his best to do right by you. His contacts at the dealership were also fast and efficient and willing to provide all information needed.

1 Like

Used HN308 to pickup a loaner X1. Extremely responsive to deal with and made sure everything was ready for me even though Iā€™m out of his service area. Would highly recommend.

@asdf1223

Thanks for the kind review. Hope your 600 mile trip back home went smooth in your X1.

Enjoy the ride in good health.

1 Like

Thank you! It was great working with you. The deal you got for me was unbelievable! Got a new car from a dealership within an hour. I wish I have worked with you before. Thank you again!

@Nikolai

You are very welcome for your kind words.

Enjoy your car and will look forward to working with you again.

@HN308 worked out a deal for my wife for a QX60. He answered all of our questions quickly and was able to help us decide on which car was right for us. Walked me through the process of how to secure the car. The dealer experience could not have been better. We were in and out in an hour and everything matched what we expected to the dollar. Could not have been happier and highly recommend his services

@MP23

Thanks for the review. Hope your wife enjoys her new car.

First time using a broker and was a bit anxious sending funds to someone I just met over the internet. HN was very reassuring and flexible with my concerns. He had his dealer contact me immediately and we finalized the details and I picked up my x3 m40 loaner today with no hassles and all numbers matched what HN quoted. He is very trustworthy, responsive and highly recommend him if you are looking for a great deal, along with excellent service.

Thanks a lot for the review.

Enjoy that X3 M40i

HN308 knows his stuff is knowledgeable and helpful and seems to get a charge out of doing this for the hackrs.
Thanks!

@RM2019

Thanks for your kind words. Will look forward to work with you again in future.

Just got my wife a new QX60 thanks to HN308.
Picked it up after thanksgiving.
She absolutely loves it and I absolutely love the price.

Overall it was a great process so I had to leave a great review for HN308.

1. His deal was exactly as he stated in the forum.
  2. The finance guy at the dealer didnā€™t try to add in a bunch of extended warranty nonsense or any other fees. It was 100% straight forward. I was really prepared to at least have to battle the finance guy, but was pleasantly surprised that there was no nonsense. I literally only spent 40 minutes at the dealer.
  3. This was by far the least stressful car lease I have ever done. Thanks HN308 and leasehackr.

Thanks,
Oscar

1 Like

@Oscar2

Thanks a lot for the review. Hope you and your wife enjoy the car in good health.

1 Like

Just picked up 2020 X1 with premium pkg. Had a specific requirement for the car, and he was able to locate the car from other dealer and have it shipped to the one he works with. He asked to attend the BMW for OL code which saved me an extra $500. Great broker to work with.

@HN308 went above and beyond, I couldnā€™t have gotten luckier to have him help me through the processā€¦ I originally had another broker(popular on here but no need to name names), who seemed to not have the time and patience for a new guy with questions, thatā€™s ok, he was probably too busyā€¦
For all the new people that are nervous about the deposit, like I was, rest assure this guy is honest. Also, a quick shoutout to @Bostoncarconcierge for letting me know about the car in MA and cross referencing some MA laws, thanks mike! Nice to see some of you help each other outā€¦ Iā€™m really happy with my I3, more so than I thoughtā€¦and what a deal!
Hiroiz, thank you again and I hope to work with you in the future. Merry Christmas

1 Like

HN308 I would like to thank you for helping me land the '20 QX60 AWD. Since the first message that I sent you, you was very attentive and accurate on all my basic, complex and idiotic questions. He promised me one price and that is exactly what I got. Along with all the reviews that I have read about people being in and out of the dealership in less then an hour, I doubted that!!! But I think I have beat the time at 36 minutes total to get all paperwork signed and me drive off the lot. This was my first experience and to be quite honest, this will be the only way I will get another car. HN thank you for all your hard work. You made this experience very pleasurable. I will be certain to make sure that I pass your name forward. Have a great and safe holiday and New Year.

1 Like

I had my doubts about the broker fee and making the deposit, but I am surely glad that I did it and everything worked out in my favor. Newbies rest assure with @HN308

1 Like

@edCT @Jorge111

Thanks for your review. Enjoy your new car and Happy Holidays

I highly recommend working with HN308. I was having trouble finding a 2020 BMW X5 that I wanted and he found the car within hours of me contacting him and confirmed availability with the dealer. I picked up the car at the dealer 36 hours later. There was no hassle at the dealer and the price HN308 quoted was exactly what I paid for my monthly payment and upfront dealer fees. I was in an out of the dealer in less than an hour and I am very happy with the car he helped me lease. Thanks you again!

1 Like