HN308's Review - Brokering BMW, Infiniti, Lexus in NY/NJ/CT/PA with limited out of state shipping for BMW

Gotta say @HN308 is a real stand up guy, he reached out to me personally when I had missed out on the 330 M-Sport deal a week ago with another car while it was slightly out of my price range he has been super helpful and professional at all times and looking forward to him finding another car soon.

2 Likes

While I didnā€™t get my vehicle from @HN308 - I have to say he is a true professional, transparent and helped with guidance acquiring a VPP code. His quick communication and connections made me realize what was possible. If you are in the market for an Infinti or BMW lease you M U S T hit up @HN308 - because there is a good chance your best deal might be through him!

just picked up an Infiniti QX50 last night which was SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than what dealers had been quoting me for the same exact car.

@HN308 came through, super fast responseā€¦with exactly what i wanted, no funny business. Would deal with again.

Happy to give a review for HN. Reached out to lock a posted X3 deal. As it turns out, his contact was off the next day and when able to connect with him again, the car had been sold. Bummer for sure, but he communicated throughout and gave me the option immediately to get a full refund or to allow him the time to find me a new option. It took a little more than a week, but he was really good about being in contact proactively and/or answering if I reached out. Ultimately, Friday afternoon he let me know about a great option he found with pretty much everything I wanted at an even lower price and monthly than initial deal. Between about 5PM on Friday afternoon and 1PM Saturday, the deal was closed and I was driving home in my new car. This was HNā€™s first deal with this dealership and salesperson and he actually showed up in person to make sure the numbers and everything were accurate. Thrilled with my new car and the deal he was able to secure for me.

My only bit of adviceā€“and this is more for the salesperson than the brokerā€“is to insist on seeing the deal sheet before going into finance to sign because he had some questions for me and I had the numbers from HN, but thatā€™s was it.
Turned out fine, but that would be my recommendation, I would have felt better having that and I should have asked the sales person for it.

@MNCHEVY

Thanks a lot for your review. It took a little longer than what i had planned to find you the car but we got everything you wanted and at a better price.

Enjoy your car in good health.

HN308, Solid dude, Very professional and pleasure to work with. Always available and willing to assist. Highly recommended. Worked out an Excellent deal on a 2017 i3 MSRP 56K @ one pay = $1700 for 24/10k.

Thanks again

HN308 is a great guy. Very easy to deal with and very responsive to all my questions and concerns. Set me up with a 19ā€™ 330xi 52K msrp @ $338/m. 36/10K
Highly recommend working with HN308 for your next lease.

HN308 is great! PM him about the QX50 Friday, he gave me the number without VPP which I am happy about it on the next day. Paid him the fee and then he guide me how to successfully to get a VPP code. I was very close to pick up the car(credit check, insurance done, gave deposit), however, after I provide the VPP code to the dealer, they came back to me with higher DAS number to what HN provided without VPP and stated its the system technical problem (I guess I am the unlucky one). Have to back out the deal as my significant other not happy about the number. HN308 totally understand and willing to refund the fee. Very happy about his professional service.

P.S Itā€™s totally the dealerā€™s fault with the number not HN.

We used HN308 for our Infiniti qx50. We told him what weā€™re looking for and which package we wanted. He found a few different options for us in different price ranges. Once we picked the car the process was seamless. The dealer reached out with the same numbers HN presented us with. We came in looked at car and signed all the papers and were on our way.

By far the easiest lease experience Iā€™ve ever had and the price was over $200 less a month than my local dealership that I went and test drove a similarly priced vehicle. Will use again in the future and refer my friends/family! Thanks for everything HN! Talk soon.

1 Like

@nyctpe
@William_Silva

Thanks for the review. Enjoy your car in good health.

Was looking for a 330i, specifically a loaner. Deals in my area (Midwest) are very hard to come by, ended up looking in the northeast for a better one. Saw a car, sent a PM, whole process took about a week. All throughout, HN308 was very communicative and answered all my questions, especially helpful since this was an out of state deal. Just picked up the car and itā€™s great!
Would recommend for anyone looking for a good BMW broker in the NE.

@prak903

Thanks for the review and hope you had a nice trip back home. Enjoy your car in good health.

For any other out of state quote requests, please read the below and reach out if you have any questions.

I have only recently started working with out of state customers as few of my dealers now entertain working with them.

I collect a $49 retainer from the customer to prove they are serious before getting them the quote with out of state tax and DMV calculated. My quotes come with a guarantee that the retainer will be refunded if you have a written quote for better price than mine in writing from a local dealer.

The only reason for collecting the retainer is to make sure the customer is serious about taking the car and ready to move forward when a vehicle is located and quotes are provided.

1 Like

After getting bad numbers from a couple infinity dealers I contacted HN308. He was very responsive. The paperwork at the dealer was identical to what he quoted. 8 hours after contacting him, we drove off the lot with a new car!

It was a pleasure to work with HN. He give me a great number on a 530e xDrive.
We picked it up 2 days later.

Numbers are the same at the dealer.
A lot of co-workers and friends are all over me after hearing the number.

@Kingboarder @kuramalt

Thanks a lot for your kind words. Enjoy you car in good health.

HN308 was great to work with and got such a great deal for my mother-in law on a QX60 that the Infiniti finance guy said he couldnā€™t even get that deal for himself! Within an hour HN308 provided the numbers and secured a car for us making the process super easy and efficient. Would definitely use again for any car purchase, thanks HN308!!!

Just did a deal with HN on a 2020 QX60 Luxe. I spoke to many dealerships and HN blew their prices away. It was an easy decision to go with him. He took care of the entire deal with the dealership. All i had to do was show up and sign some papers and I drove off with my new vehicle. Process was a breeze. Highly recommend HN and look forward to using him again in 3 years when my lease is up. Thanks again HN!

It was a breeze working with HN. Leased my first BMW last weekend through his great services. Deal on the loaner was better than all the other dealers and brokers. He was very helpful, and answered all my inquires and questions. He is quick to response and helpfulā€¦ unlike others. He took care of everything with the dealerā€¦ all I had to do is show up at the dealership and sign and drive-off. I will definitely use his services on my next lease.

@jpw24 @Rover @DviDDy

Thanks a lot for your kind words.

Enjoy you car in good health.

Good honest broker. No gimmicks here. Once you pay the broker fee, his dealer contact will reach out asap. Paperwork accurate and no funny business at signing.