HN308's Mar Infiniti - QX80 Luxe AWD 10% off MSRP + 2K loyalty for Infiniti/Nissan. One pay also an option. NY/NJ/PA/CT

Without VPP it’s $373 plus tax?

In NJ/NY tax is paid upfront. The 373/mth is your payment As tax is already paid and is included in the drive off. Click on calc to see details

Check the 1st post of this thread for the link to the calculator. Click on Zero drive off and deduct the 1st mth from the dealer fees to get your exact number with 1st month due at signing.

Hi HN,

I am interested in the QX60 Pure, looking for 12K miles for 39 months. I currently have Honda lease that is ending next month. I live in MD, tax is on the full selling price. Can you send me a quote on how much is the monthly payment. I can come up to get the car.

Deeps

I take a retainer of $49 from out of area customers. If you find a better deal than mine locally and can show it I will refund the retainer or else it gets applied towards my fees if you take the car from my dealer.

Are you ok to move forward with it.

Below are the units for pure QX60 we have left after we got some more.

1 blue/graphite
2 graphite/graphite
1 silver\graphite
2 white\graphite
1 black on black

We will do dealer trades if someone wants tan interior but only after getting deposit.

I will get VPP which is worth 750 for anyone who has or ever had an Infiniti or Nissan in their household. All you need is the VIN of the car even though it’s no longer with you.

Let’s get these 7 units sold in the community before the sales people at the dealership can move any of them.

The DMV charge for NY is less so the bump in tax rate is absorbed.

273/mth 2500 drive off for both NY and NJ

1 Like

Hi,
My QX60 lease up in 5 months. But I m going to runout with mile within month or two.
Looking for 2020 QX60 - 30M/12K lease with Essentials / Proactive / Sensory package.
No MSDs.
Color: Black on Black.
Zip code: 08902

Let me know the options.
Thanks.

@Brij
How much is your existing payment and do you want to roll the remaining 5 payment in the next lease.

@HN
My current payment is 415/month and yes I like to rollover.

Hello - If you have a few lease payments left on your current Infiniti and you decide to lease now and keep the current Infiniti until lease end do they; Still waive the disposition fee and give you $500 mile/damage waiver? Thanks!

@skiingj

Unfortunately Not. To get the damage waiver and disposition fees being waived the car has to be grounded (returned). You do get extra 1K this month to return a car so if you have 2-3 remaining payments you can come ahead especially if you are close to miles on the current car.

1 Like

Hi HN308,

How can I reach you?

Below is the inventory left for 2020 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD. The dealer has ordered 5 more Black/Black units which will be delivered next week.

1 blue/graphite
1 graphite/graphite
1 silver\graphite
1 white\graphite

If you need any other color combo the dealer can do a dealer trade and get it from a near by dealer if there are any around in the area.

If you have now or ever had Nissan or Infiniti, I will help you get VPP code worth $750 from Infiniti. This is time to act as it take 2-3 days to get the code and they will be closed around Thanksgiving holiday.

There is an extra 1K rebate if you are returning your current Infiniti lease. Any remaining payments will be your responsibility or you can roll them in the new lease as MF is almost Zero.

Nissan customers don’t get any rebate for returning a lease but your disposition fee waiver and damage waiver for $500 still exists just like Infiniti.

Calculator for the lease is at below link.

1 Like

Do you still have QX60 Luxe/Essential AWD available? What is the best way to get in touch with you?

@Kbre
I have PM’d you my number. Call me when you have a bit of time to talk or text me.

Interested in a white qx50 awd luxe with essential.
12k miles
Car would be registered in NJ

@AshiGarami

If there is a deal worth bringing, I would have listed it in this thread.

QX50 are around 100-125 more per month compared to QX60 deals that I have and I don’t think them to be good enough to be posted here.

Do you know is the offer will stay in dec? My qx60 lease ends March. A little too far out.
Also what’s the difference between pure and luxe? Can’t figure out for the life of me the difference.

1 Like

Looking for the QX60 Luxe AWD w/ Essential and 20 inch tire package. Black on Black is preferable. Based in Suffolk County, NY.

@FLleasehackr

No one knows what the numbers will be in Dec. If you are below miles on your current lease, just ride it out and see what Dec brings.

Difference between Pure and Luxe on a high level are Nav, Remote start, heated steering, Bose sound system, surround camera are primary difference other than what you get with essential package.

@rk38

The 20” tires only come in loaded 59k trucks.

It’s more cost effective to go aftermarket for 20” rims and tires which you own and can sell it back after the lease is over than leasing a 7k more expensive SUV just for 20” tires

1 Like