HN308's Mar Infiniti - QX80 Luxe AWD 10% off MSRP + 2K loyalty for Infiniti/Nissan. One pay also an option. NY/NJ/PA/CT

Thanks. I guess I’m looking at the luxe trim then

@fleasehackr

Send me your zip code, miles you need and whether you have VPP.

If you are out of NY/NJ area and ready to sign the lease in person in NJ, I will take a $49 retainer and run the numbers for you.

If you take a car through me it gets credited towards my fee of 399 so you only pay 350 more.

If you don’t take the car but get a better quote than mine for a similar car in writing that you share, than I refund the retainer as well.

I have a Q50 lease ending in january. is there currently no pull-ahead program?

There is no pull ahead but if you return an Infiniti lease you do get a 1k rebate which will be more than the std 2 mth pull ahead

I’m assuming that is just your dealer? The Infiniti dealership near me is offering a 2 month pull ahead

Either you are in an area with different programs or if you are in NY/NJ than your dealer is lying as your 2 payments would certainly be less than 1k

No it doesn’t

Guess I’m wrong :man_shrugging:t3:

Located in ny

@samb151

This is a screenshot taken from a dealer website who might have not updated it with new programs.

2 payment pull ahead was standard up until last month for Infiniti when they changed it to 1k extra rebate regardless of your monthly payment.

Why don’t you call the dealer advertising above and ask to match my deal.

After the rebate to return the Infiniti lease, I am at 240/mth with 2500 drive off for 47k QX60 PURE for 30 months and 10k miles a year and ask them to waive your last 2 payments while they match my deal.

If they even come any where up to $400 more than my numbers you will come ahead after paying my broker fees.

@HN308 can you send me your phone number. Interested in the qx60 pure deal.

Thanks,
Oscar

Interesting. I was told that I could add it on as long as I got the Essential package with it.

I am interested in QX60 luxe with essential + proassist package, Do you have any offers for CT region?

The offers are same if you are in southern CT and get NY incentives.

It incentives depends on zip code where the car is registered.

We only have 1 Pure QX60 AWD remaining. This is a 48K unit in Deep bordeaux on Wheat (tan) interior.

Do you have a QX60 Luxe with 12,000 Miles for 30 Months. Does having Nissan Quest work for loyalty program?

Need immediately

Qx60 pure or luxe; 12k; 39 months; 08902; tier 1 credit; not a vpp but hope you can get the coupon; any color is fine

The numbers have carried forward from November to December for QX60 Pure and Luxe.

The inventory for Pure is being replenished. Getting 12 more units for Pure and have enough Luxe to pick from.

If you are serious about getting it this month, don’t wait as we will sell out the Pure units very fast and might not get more units anymore for this month.

1 Like

Any q50s with Apple CarPlay and Bose sound system?

Can you do a zero drive off for NY on the Luxe w/ Essential? Zip code is 11704.