HN308's Mar Infiniti - QX80 Luxe AWD 10% off MSRP + 2K loyalty for Infiniti/Nissan. One pay also an option. NY/NJ/PA/CT

Broker Fees - $499

May 2021 Update. 2nd update of the month after $1000 price increase due to inventory shortage

Infiniti QX50 May Special

$281/mth with $2663 Drive off and $3150 MSD
Above quote is for NJ resident returning an Infiniti lease.

If you don’t have an Infiniti change your incentives to Zero in the calc

NY residents can’t do MSD so change the MSD to 0 for NY residents

Below quote is for NJ resident returning an Infiniti lease. NY customers change the tax rates.

This deal is with returning lease of qx60, qx70 or q50. If none of them are going back but any other Infiniti model being returned, reduce the incentive to 1000.

If you don’t have an Infiniti going back change your incentives to Zero.

Below calc is with NJ tax and MSD. If registration is in NY change the tax rate and remove the MSD

QX50 Luxe AWD - $281/mth with $2663 Drive off and $3150 MSD

QX50 Essentials AWD. - $354/mth with $3029 Drive off and $4050 MSD

Q50 Luxe AWD. $300/mth with $2835 Drive off and $3600 MSD

Q50 Luxe Low mileage lease - 5000 miles only $276/mth with $2750 Drive off and $3150 MSD

Q50 Red Sport AWD - $431/mth with $3459 Drive off and $4950 MSD

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Are you returning an Infiniti lease and if yes which model.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  4. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.
1 Like

Only one QX50 45k unit left which is Graphite Shadow on graphite which is the Luxe AWD. Rest all in stock units come with Appearance package which is a $1200 package which increases the monthly by $20/mth more.

If you have a Qx60, Q50 or QX70 lease going back, this is the time to grab a QX50 or Q50. Even if few months are left it makes sense to act now.

The price got bumped up by $1000 since beginning of last week and might get another $500 bump if we sell some more units and the stock dwindles.

HN

Hi I want to confirm that your offer lease month is 36 not 39

The QX50 Luxe is the only car that has better numbers at 36 months compared to 39 months.

Rest all are 39 months as they work to be the best numbers.

Hi,
My name is David.
My wife is looking to lease Infinity Q50 LUX AWD in grey graphite color (if you don’t have it, majestic white). Her lease of Infinity Q50 matured this month so we eligible for $2000 loyalty rebate. She needs 7,500 miles. If not avail, 10,000. Willing to pay max MSD. We live in North NJ, zip code 07410. Updated spreadsheet showed $300 including tax (msrp 45,235). We are ready to make a deal ASAP. Please contact me over the phone (text or call)(…)
Regards,
David

Chip Shortages are now affecting Infiniti as well.

QX50 plant in Mexico and Q50 plant in Japan to idle due to chip shortages.

Don’t wait if your Infiniti QX60/Q50 lease is ending in next few months. Due to major used car shortage your current car would be worth at least your payoff amount and our dealers will purchase it from you so you won’t owe the remaining payments or any excess wear and tear charges. We will get you in a new QX50/Q50 with a 2K rebate for returning the lease to them.

I have a feeling Inifniti party stops in next week to 10 days. The dealers are going to conserve their inventory to ride through the lean period coming up in next 2-3 months.

Don’t wait any longer and don’t waste your time looking for another deal, there is nothing sub $300 for a 45K midsize Crossover in the market now especially if you are returning an Infiniti and can do MSD.

HN

1 Like

Does QX30 lease return qualify for 2K rebate?

Any other Infiniti model other than QX60/Q50/QX70 lease return gets $1000.

The QX50 Luxe with 45,XXX price are selling at much faster rates than anticipated.

At this rate, We will be out of all of them by end of the month.

Don’t wait any longer especially if you have an Infiniti which is going back in next few months as due to current market conditions they will be purchased at your current payoff by the dealer so you are off the hook for any remaining payments, excess wear and tear or additional mileage charges plus you will get 2K rebate for grounding Q50/QX60/QX70 lease and 1K for any other Infiniti lease.

This is the only $45K plus cross-over that you can get under 300/mth with regular drive off and MSD and don’t know how long we will be able to do it.

HN

2 Likes

As we approach end of month the inventory is drying up substantially.

Price in the calc are not updated. They have increased but I cannot update calc every day as they keep changing

The prices are going up faster than expected. We are already up $500 from the last update I gave and expect another few hundred to a Grand going up starting in June.

The only saving grace is the used car prices have gone up as well and if you have an Infiniti car with low miles going back, You might have some equity.

I have never seen any Infiniti leases having equity at the end of the term apart from last few weeks. If your miles used are about normal don’t expect any equity but the dealer will take it away for payoff so you don’t owe remaining payments and don’t have to worry about excess wear and tear charges but if you are way under mileage due to working from home during last year, this might be a good time to cash out of that equity and get in a new Infiniti.

Reach out to me at your earliest with Name of lease holder, VIN, current miles and your zip code for me to get you exact value of your outgoing car and see if you have any equity you can cash out

Also if you don’t want to go to another Infiniti, you can still sell your current Infiniti and cash out the equity. Basically you get a free pass, give the car away and take the check for any equity you have. you will not be liable for any remaining payments once the car is purchased by the Infiniti dealer and they handle all paperwork.

Hi Hiro,
Hope all is well. Just sent you a message. Any advise would be appreciated. Thank you.

Is this offer only good in the Northeast? Know any dealers doing this in Northern CA?

Sent u a msg

Send you a message. Thanks.

sent you a message regarding cash out equity.

Thanks

June Infiniti UPDATE

2021QX50 deals are still around. The price has gone up since last month and will continue to do so in near future but you still get a 45K Luxury AWD crossover at low 300s provided you have loyalty and do MSD.

Below is a sample calc for a QX50 Luxe AWD. You need to return a QX60,Q50 or QX70 lease to get the 2K rebate. All other Infiniti get you 1K rebate.

If your lease is ending in next few months, you can still get into this deal as your current Infiniti can be bought at or around the payoff value and you will get 2K rebate for your next QX50.

MSD can’t be done by NY residents so please use the calc to make that change.

QX50 Luxe AWD

June Infiniti Q50

We still have a few of these Q50 Luxe AWD units at below price. If your Infiniti lease is ending in few months or if you have a lease which is way under miles, reach out to me and I can have my dealer buy your infinti for payoff or in most cases some money credited to you if your car is worth it as the used car prices are on fire.

We also take your non Infinti leases back and have it purchased and get you credit provided your leasing company allows a 3rd party buy-out.

If you are not returning an Infiniti lease you will lose some rebates.

If you want me to check the value of your Infiniti or non-Infiniti leased vehicle’s current value and decide if you want to cash it out, Send me your name, Vin, miles, zip code and color combo of your car. Please be honest about the condition to get a proper quote.

Q50 Luxe AWD with Infiniti lease going back

In the market for an X3 m40i. CA 92865. Any deals?

@HN308 No numbers on the Red Sport in the spreadsheet. Was that an oversight, or are there no numbers available?

@LikeCarsHatePaying

Q50 Red Sport numbers are updated in the sheet now.

1 Like