HN308's Mar Infiniti - QX80 Luxe AWD 10% off MSRP + 2K loyalty for Infiniti/Nissan. One pay also an option. NY/NJ/PA/CT

@5sp33d
Infiniti incentives vary by zip code.

The selling price for appearance package will vary based on zip. Even in NJ it varies from north to south NJ.

Let me know the zip and I will send it over

same everywhere in NJ now.

NY 11373, 8.88% tax rate

May 2021 Deals updated in the sheet below.

Infiniti QX50 is the cheapest Luxury cross over you can get now especially if you are returning an Infiniti lease or have an Infiniti you own outright and will do MSD.

Check the below sheet and let me know what is of interest.

Infiniti QX50 May Special

$253/mth with $2566 Drive off and $3150 MSD - NJ
Above quote is for NJ resident returning an Infiniti lease.

If you donā€™t have an Infiniti, change your taxed incentives to Zero in the calc

NY residents canā€™t do MSD so change the MSD to 0 for NY residents

These quotes are with a returning lease of qx60, qx70 or q50. If none of them are going back but any other Infiniti model lease is ending and going back or if you have one in household, reduce the incentive to 1000.

If you donā€™t have an Infiniti change your incentives to Zero.

Below calc is with NJ tax and MSD. If registration is in NY change the tax rate and remove the MSD

QX50 Luxe AWD

QX50 Essentials AWD.

Q50 Luxe AWD.

Q50 Luxe Low mileage lease - 5000 miles only

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have Infiniti loyalty & if yea are you returning an Infiniti lease.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  4. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.
1 Like

Any q60 red sport deals?

@justo
We have no Q60 or Q60 RS in stock.
Deals are almost always on high-volume models and Q60 is not the one for Infiniti.

Would I be able to lock into current rates in case the prices increase next month?

My Q50 goes back in June to use the 2000 incentive

@Svic628

You cannot lock the deal now and not take the delivery till next month.

to get the 2K rebate you need to return the Q50 lease. I understand you are trying to push it to next month to use the car for that extra month that you will pay but I can assure you the deals will get much worse than your 1 month payment and by end of next month all cars including the QX50 and Q50 I have listed will be more expensive than what it is now as the inventory is dropping like a rock and I am not even sure I will be able to offer these deals by end of this month due to lack of available cars to sell.

I suggest lock the deal now and take the delivery of the car by end of the month and roll the last payment into the new lease while taking the 2K rebate to ground the Q50 now.

1 Like

Yea youre right. I have been letting the car sit because i am close to mileage.

I will message you later today for a QX50.

Looking for a Grey on Black with the appearance package. Will send full details later.

I am interested in a Q50X luxe, I have a Q50 lease that is due back on July 1st. Would I be eligible for this deal? I am from New York but the lease was from Connecticut.

@irfbreezy

You certainly would be eligible but you have to return your q50 to get the rebate.

The remaining payment on your current lease can either be rolled in the new lease or you can pay it off separately and start a fresh lease.

Your current Infiniti will be taken back by my dealer while you take the new one.

Only thing being in NY you canā€™t do MSD.

Would the 2k rebate be valid if you convinced the dealer to buy back the QX60 instead of just grounding the lease?

Trying to find a way to move to a QX50 (from a QX60) without having to eat the final 3 payments on the QX60 (and not lose the 2k loyalty). I already have an offer slightly above payoff from an Infiniti dealer a couple of cities over.

The requirements to get the rebate is grounding the QX60/q50/q70 lease.

If a dealer buys your car you automatically canā€™t claim the rebate.

The best value comes in grounding the lease as I donā€™t believe you would have more than 2k equity in your QX60.

If you donā€™t want to pay it off than just take a chance but the way inventory is dropping I am not sure we will have any such deals by July.

1 Like

So if I have the dealer just buy the vehicle, I would qualify for regular loyalty ($1000)? In my case where I have ~$1000 of payments left, it would be net neutral ($2k if I ground minus $1k of remaining payments =$1k) vs $1k of normal loyalty if they buy it back plus any additional value above buyout cost (if there is any).

That might be the better approach than risk running out of supply over the summer and watching deals erode (already $350 less incentive in May vs April for QX50 Luxe trim).

Iā€™m in DE and Iā€™m Interested in QX50 with 0 MSD. I have a 2018 Q50 with low miles. I sent you a PM. Can you help me get in one soon?

@cheapdad00

I checked about this situation where what happens if the car is sold to the dealer instead of being grounded as a lease return and was told that you will still get the 2K rebate for returning an infiniti and taking another one. On top of that if you have equity you will get some money back and all your remaining payments will be waived off as well as the lease contract ends when the car is purchased by the dealer.

This effectively makes this a no brainer for anyone even with payoff close to current value of the car as all remaining payments get waived off and you get $2K in rebates as well while there is still some inventory to choose from.

HN

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming. Thatā€™s very helpful information.

The Dealer just increased $1K in price across all the models.

This lack of inventory is coming to bite us much sooner than I anticipated.

The deals I have locked so far will be honored.

Give me few hours to update the calc and change the posts.

Hello, I sent a private message a few days ago and have not received a reply. I am interested in the 2021 infiniti 'luxe qx50.

Here is a screenshot of the rebate verbiage my local dealer sent me: