HN308's Mar Infiniti - QX80 Luxe AWD 10% off MSRP + 2K loyalty for Infiniti/Nissan. One pay also an option. NY/NJ/PA/CT

Interested in 2021 qx50 lux. NY resident, don’t have infinity to return. Want to include taxes in monthly payments-is it possible? Lay me know monthly payment and due at signing.

How many months of payments will infiniti eat on a returning lease?

Zero. There is no early return programs.

All they will give you is 2000 rebate for returning a q50, qx60 or qx70 lease.

Interested in 2021 qx50 lux, NYC resident. if i currently lease nissan, lease expires in 2 month, does it count as an intensive (any rebates) or only if you return Infiniti since its the same company?

Do you still have any of the qx60 signatures available?

Yes, few signatures still left.

Send me the details requested in 1st post to give a proper quote

Do you have any QX60 signature editions left?

We sold out of all QX60 and it lost lease support anyways and Can’t be leased anymore till the 2022 models come out in summer.

Have you heard anything about when they will start leasing the 2022 QX60’s? I have a 2018 that is up this September and was a great deal off here ($350/month, nothing down, fully loaded, 12k). Do you think the new ones will have deals like the last model? Infiniti’s are nice if they are well discounted but not at regular prices. Thanks

They’re expected around September, current QX60 lessees can call IFS for a lease extension. If I had to guess…it’s probably not going to be the best “deal” the first month or so, but when is there ever an all-new model that’s an amazing deal right from the start?

April QX50 Special. Finally goes under $250/mth if you are returning an Infiniti Lease.

Infiniti QX50 Luxe AWD April Special

$247/mth with $2597 Drive off and $2700 MSD
Above quote is for NJ resident returning an Infiniti lease.
If you are not returning a lease change your incentives to $1000 if you just have an owned Infiniti in household.

If you don’t have an Infiniti at all change your incentives to Zero.

NY residents can’t do MSD so change the MSD to 0 for NY residents

Below quote is for NJ resident returning an Infiniti lease. NY customers change the tax rates.

QX50 April special. This is with a returning lease of qx60, qx70 or q50. If none of them are going back but any other Infiniti model or have one in household, reduce the incentive to 1000.

If you don’t have an Infiniti change your incentives to Zero.

Below calc is with NJ tax and MSD. If registration is in NY change the tax rate and remove the MSD

Numbers are slightly better for doing a 36 month lease compared to 39 months.

This is very rare but this month the residual difference is 2% for taking 36 month lease compared to 39 months.

$240/mth with $2523 drive off to cover NJ tax, fees and 1st mth plus $2700 in refundable MSD.

1 Like

2021 QX50 AWD with Essentials package. $50K MSRP

Remove incentives if you are not returning a Q50/QX60/QX70 lease. If returning any other Infiniti lease change incentives to 1K.

$337/mth with $2850 drive off to cover NJ tax, fees and 1st mth plus $3600 in refundable MSD.

Hi, My wife is interested in the QX50 luxe with appearance package. She drives a lot, so I need 18k mile/year. Right now we are leasing a Buick Enclave. This lease is expiring next month.

Please email me a quote. I would like to stay below $4k with drive off and MSD’s.

Thanks,

If you are returning an Infiniti lease the deals you will get can’t be beaten by a long margin on competing brands.

Also your disposition fees of $395 will be waived and you will get $500 worth of damage covered on our outgoing lease which can be used towards tires or other wear and tear. Excess mileage charges can also be covered under the $500 credit given to loyal customers.

Ultra Low mileage 5000 miles per year option for Q50. LH calc don’t have that mileage as an option but the residual has been adjusted. Its 2% higher than 10K a year

All current Infiniti deals are in below sheet. Open the sheet and look for Infiniti tab.

Infiniti QX50 April Special

$240/mth with $2523 Drive off and $2700 MSD
Above quote is for NJ resident returning an Infiniti lease.

NY residents can’t do MSD so change the MSD to 0 for NY residents

Below quote is for NJ resident returning an Infiniti lease. NY customers change the tax rates.

QX50 April special. This is with a returning lease of qx60, qx70 or q50. If none of them are going back but any other Infiniti model or have one in household, reduce the incentive to 1000.

Below calc is with NJ tax and MSD. If registration is in NY change the tax rate and remove the MSD

QX50 Luxe AWD

QX50 Essentials AWD.

Q50 Luxe AWD.

Q50 Luxe Low mileage lease - 5000 miles only

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have Infiniti loyalty & if yea are you returning an Infiniti lease.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  4. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

damage waiver also applies to over mileage on infiniti!!

1 Like

Do you have any deals on QX60’s Luxes ( preferably with essentials package, which I believe is a $53,000 sticker?? )

My wife loves her 2019 QX60 Luxe ( w/o essentials ). We have 15 months left on a great lease deal we got on leasehackr and we are trending perfectly with our mileage at just under 10,000 miles per year.

I was thinking about getting in on a 2021 before the new model debuts if the deal is very very good. If I can dump this 2019 QX60 now and get her into a 2021 with more features for the same or better payment, I might do it.

I guess I’d need to look into Vroom/Carmax offers to get rid of the current QX60 early correct?

There is no 2021 model for QX60.

The 2020 QX60 lost lease support effective end of last month so can’t be leased anymore.

Just drive your 2019 till end of the lease and by the time its due back the new model will be leasing well.

Thanks for the info. That was the plan if this didn’t work. Hopefully the new model leases well by the time we are ready to turn in like you said.

Is appearance package included in qx50 luxe trim or do I add 2k on selling price?